Quitely Yours

If the ground would have been a little more convincible, Sebestian would have fallen right where the world had intended too.

No matter how much he shows interest in his work, his interest lies elsewhere and no one could know it better than his sister, Sabrina.

"Why are you even here, Rina?"

"Is that a question? I am here to know about you?"

"I am fine."

Sabrina sighed as she sat on the plush sofa in his brother's penthouse.

"I must say that you have mastered your 'no nonsense' face that even I needed to take a second glance."

Sebestian rolled his eyes as he leaned on the sofa.

"You need to stop talking like that."

Sebestian said as he looked at her sister.

"Well I just wanted to know if you talked to Shaira? She was at the inauguration ceremony."

"I have better work to do."

"I was quite shocked that she even came here?"

Sabrina said she sipped on her wine glass. Yes, she was against Shaira which she had done to all of them but in her heart, she knew it somewhere. She knew that Shaira was too kind yet foolish enough to do this.

"Why did you say that?"

Sebestian asked if his eyes showed the tiniest of concern in it.

"Daniel told me that she was badly bruised. When she came to meet him."

Sebestian eyes snapped towards her sister.

"What?"

"Yes, it turned out some bastards had the nerve to molest the princess of Vanedestine empire. She was roaming late in the streets."

Sebestian eyes turned cold as his heart didn't take it. He was sure that he had seen every inch of her bare skin more than once but there was not a sign of anything. Yes, he sounds perverted but if this was true that every man present there would be branded as Pervert too. Shaira was art. Sebestian always knew that.

"Bastards? You mean, plural. What was she even doing so late?"

"I thought you didn't care. Well, you need to ask my fiance about that. He knew about it."

"Do you think he would even say a word about it. If Shaira told him something personal, he would take it to his grave."

Sebestian said. He knows no matter how much he hates or pretends to hate Shaira but the truth is- his loyalties stay true to his friend. If Shaira confined in him that meant it was something serious.

Sabrina smiled although she felt slightly disheartened.

"You know Seb, I admire him for that."

Sebestian sighed as he looked at his twin sister. He knew that Sabrina missed Shaira. They were very close but the truth was that everyone missed her but they grew up. They became bitter but the hurt. It always stayed there.

"You are a great friend too, Sabrina. We all know nothing could compare the bond those two had. They were practically raised together."

Sabrina smiled as she tried to hide the pain of lost friend.

"I know and I am happy."

Sabrina said as she stood up.

"For what?"

Sebestian asked as he crossed his arm. Sabrina looked back at him.

"For both of them."

.....