Wells Fargo Mother Fraud

Wells Fargo

When I was sixteen I started a bank account of my own to have a place to transfer the money I made from writing. I think the bank that my mother went to charged multiple overdraft fees driving that account into the far red and no way of recovering, she claimed she hated that bank, but they were just following protocol. Anyways I had spent all summer writing articles to save up to buy new clothes when the school year started. The week before I was to start school I wanted to use my money in my bank account but found out that my mother unfortunately was listed as also someone in charge and owned, and was given that ability to deposit and withdraw.

What would happen next was very difficult to accept. My mother had written a false check from her bank account she was red in and deposited it into my bank's account, throwing up a fraud signal closing my account and barring me from withdrawing my money I had saved for school all summer long. Fortunate for me after about thirty minutes at the bank explaining my situation the man we spoke to was able to allow me to withdraw my money that was mine and legitimate, so in the end I got my money that day but I think I ended up wearing the e clothes as last year which was a social no no at mine and any high school. There weren't a lot of options I could afford it was maybe $200 for that, school supplies and tennis gear I had saved up so I bought a small amount of shirts and pants and got notebooks, a binder, and all other supplies I needed that year. Poverty can cause immense in that can destroy an entire family.