ⁱ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵉˣᵖˡᵒᵈᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʰᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵉˢˢ

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

coachella weekend was finally over and it was now wednesday

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

coachella weekend was finally over and it was now wednesday. saturn was sad to lay back in her bed since the bed from the airbnb felt like a cloud.

she missed being in javon's arms too. he went back to atlanta with his family.

it was almost july so he went back to celebrate his birthday with his family over there.

she was sad about it since she thought she'd be able to be there for his birthday. her phone rang. saturn groaned and sat up grabbing her phone.

she smiled immediately when she seen it was javon. she answered quickly with a smile on her face. "good morning" "hey how was your flight?"

"good we got our seats mixed up so i had to sit next to this lady and she was snoring" saturn laughed a little. "i miss you. how did you sleep?"

saturn smiled turning to lay on her stomach. she blushed kicking her feet.

"i slept good i could tell the difference from my bed and the one at the airbnb though" a small laugh from javon was heard. she felt butterflies in her stomach.

"i miss you too by the way" "i wish i was able to stay longer i miss you in my arms" saturn's face turn red. a big smile creeped up on her face.

"shut up" javon chuckled. "are you still tired?" "only a little" "get some rest you didn't sleep the whole weekend i'll call you later okay?"

saturn sighed shaking her head. "i'm already awake going downstairs to eat breakfast"

"do you want pancakes from that diner? i'll order you—" "no! stop spending money you addict"

she could tell javon rolled his eyes from how he went silent. "okay whatever" saturn giggled a little looking in the fridge. she frowned a little seeing it empty

"okay actually—" "no no you told me to stop spending" "please i was joking! my mom needs to buy groceries" "it's already on its way"

saturn gasped jumping around excited. "you're the best you know that?" "yeah yeah whatever"

౨ৎ

saturn sat in her room rewatching euphoria and eating the pancakes javon bought her. she was still on facetime with him but he was training out.

"are you still here beautiful?" saturn jumped from the sudden loud noise since he was muted. he was playing loud music.

"yes i'm eating my pancakes" he smiled turning his camera on. "ew you're all sweaty" javon smiled rolling his eyes "i poured water on myself"

"are you fighting at mike tyson vs jake paul?" "i don't think so" "i wanna see jake's ear get bit off" javon stood quiet, saturn held in her laugh.

she knew since he was on the same team or whatever as jake paul he wouldn't say anything he actually thought of him. "i wont tell anyone what you really think wanna" "eat your food"

"i just finished it!" javon smiled rolling his eyes. saturn watched him walk around his house. "is that saturn?" liliana asked excitedly.

"nah it's seth go away"

"i hope you trip down the stairs" liliana yelled walking away from him. "you're so mean i wanted to say hi to liliana" "no she's a girlfriend stealer!"

saturn rolled her eyes smiling. "i'm bored i want to adopt a little sister or something for a day" "you wouldn't be able to take care of it"

saturns jaw dropped. "neither would you calling a child 'it' you dummy!" "wait — oops"

saturn shook her head sighing. "we should start a asmr channel" "immediately no" "why not!? it puts you to sleep all the time!"

"i would never become a youtuber" "people would bully you and call you crazy like ryan garcia" javon gave her a side eye. "what!? i didn't say he was fine this time" "this time!" saturn rolled her eyes.

"would you date me if i was a worm" "no" "yeah i wouldn't want you if i was a worm either

i'd hide in ryan's walls to see what really happens and if he actually drowns his hair in lotion everyday"

"you're in insane need of help" "that's such a mean thing to say to your girlfriend!" "i thought you were a worm" "if i was a worm i'd hang up on you"

javon smiled rolling his eyes. "i wonder what it's like to be a hamster" "you'd die instantly"

"i would explode from happiness"

౨ৎ

javon walked downstairs to the kitchen grabbing some water. saturn had fallen asleep so he had his airpods on incase she woke up.

"hey is saturn coming down for your birthday?" jess asked her son as she made dinner. javon smiled a little. "i don't know i could ask?"

jessica nodded smiling wide. "yes please ask her she's the sweetest girl" javon smiled nodding in agreement. "she's asleep right now but ill ask when she wakes"

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

i ran out of ideas hooray
enjoy
@JAVONSBAE