Character Profile: Adriana the Lioness

Name: Adriana the Lioness
Voiced by: Hilary Duff

Species: Lion
Gender: Female

Age: 5 (Lion Years)

Personality: Clever, smart, nice, sweet, beautiful, confident, lovely, and generosity.

Appearance: Medium toned brown wavy long hair (1-inch shorter than Mariah's hair), blue eyes, she's had an Africa-shaped birthmark on her right hand (like Alex and Zuba), black nose, spaghetti strap light blue crop top, blue jeans pants, silver bracelet, and silver concho chain belt.

Family: Alex (father), Mariah (mother), Alan (brother), Marco (brother), Kimberly (sister), Zuba (grandfather; deceased), Florrie (grandmother)

Best friends: Christian, Andrew, Phillip, Hannah, Bianca, George, Koki, Felicia, William, Zachary, Mario, Luigi, Gretchen, Vivian, Harry, Christina, Ursula, Maurice, Mort, the penguins, the chimpanzees, the circus animals, Classified, Eva, Corporal, and Short Fuse.

Enemies: Dave, Cady the Cougar, Veronica the Lynx, Heather the Leopard, Janis the Panther.

Romance: Classified, Henry the Lion (former crush), Corporal (one-sided), Dave (one-sided)

Story: Adriana is a young lioness who was born to Alex and Mariah in Africa, which is Alex's birth place, before living with the circus animals in Circus Afro as a performer/dancer as a baby before she became a singer when she got older. Well, into her formative years, Adriana grew up with both the personal traits of a lion like her parents. When Adriana got older, Alex was treating her like a child to he overprotective, especially to boys, which he mostly doesn't like when Adriana pursues true love quickly. Alex only allows Adriana to date boys after taking time to know each other sooner or later. Filled with a sense of adventure, Adriana decided that she wanted to be something else other than just a circus performer.

*(Adriana is inspired by Peaches, the daughter of Manny and Ellie in the Ice Age movies)*