Special: ZOOSTER INTERVIEW

I want to remind all of you guys that I'm only doing the parts of the Zooster interview for the gang of Madagascar in this chapter.

"Only in theaters... One movie will reveal... How four young birds in Antarctica... Became the Penguins of Madagascar. We traveled backstage to speak to the ones who know them best, the stars of "Madagascar."" The Narrator explained.

The Madagascar gang were on the set for their interview. Gloria and Melman were looking through Gloria's phone, Brandon took off his scarf, and Mariah and Katie were putting on makeup to get ready, as Alex and Marty were drinking coffee until Marty spits his out.

"I said, half-caf decaf mocha latte." Marty said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The interview to the gang begins.

"Would you say that you and the penguins have a good relationship?" The Female Interviewer asked.

"We done three movies together. We're super tight." Marty answered.

"They have been with us, by our side all the time since the beginning, even back when we were in New York." Katie explained.

"So, how would you describe Kowalski?" The Female Interviewer asked.

"Uh, which one's that?" Marty asked, confused.

"She means the brainiac of the penguins." Katie said to Marty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What can you tell us about Skipper?" The Female Interviewer asked.

"Oh, I know this one. Skipper, definitely a penguin." Alex said.

"He's the leader of them, always in charge." Mariah said.

"Or maybe a puffin." Alex said.

"Wait, what?" Mariah asked.

Later, the gang were all eating a lot of puffin chips that they were making a huge mess everywhere.

"Mmm." The gang said together while eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And Private?" The Female Interviewer asked.

"Wait, Private's not the one who stole my bowling ball, is he?" Alex asked.

Did you stole it this time?" Mariah asked Brandon.

"No, I promised that I would never do that again anymore." Brandon answered.

Melma was carrying Alex's bowling ball until he accidentally dropped it. The gang looked down at the bowling ball, rolling away as Melman was acting like it didn't happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How about Rico?" The Female Interviewer asked.

"Isn't Rico the black and white one?" Alex asked.

"What? I thought I was the black and white." Marty said.

"Both of you guys are black and white, dude." Brandon said, annoyed.