CHAPTER 8: CONFUSION AND REALISATION

Zoya knock at the door............he grab her wrist and pull her inside the room..........she gasp at this sudden pull and close her eyes tightly..........she feel deep hot breath on her forhead..............Alex is looking at her intensely seeing her nrevous made him smirk........ He whisper in husky voice......

Alex: babygirl open your eyes

Zoya: ( slowly nod her head in no )

Alex: ( in deep dangerous voice ) i said open your eyes.....little one

zoya slowly open her eyes and look towards his chest.......becuz uss ke andr itne himaat nhi thi ke woh uski ankhoon main dekh saake ........but Alex is Alex......he grab her chin and make her look at him.......she fearlly look at his eyes....he take shirt and give her said........

Alex: yeh lo shirt aur pehnao mujhe........close all buttons ( look at her eyes and said this )

Zoya: aa__p khud kyo nhi pehnte h main kyo pehnao ( innocently said while blinking her eyes cutely )

Alex: ( smirk ) why are you shy sweetie? do you fear ke agr mujhe touch kro gi tu pyaar hojye ga

Zoya: k_____yaa ( wide eyes with shocking mouth said )

Alex: ha______aann ( copying her style )

Zoya: ( embrassingly look at him her cheek become red becuz of embarssment )

Alex: do it fast....ghr bhi jana h tumhare liya yaha zyada der tak khade nhi reh sakte......jaldi karo warna main kiss krlo ga tumhe ( teasingly said )

Zoya: haan nhi nhi kar rhi ho main

Alex: do it fast

she slowly with shaky hand.........take shirt button and start buttoning..........jab woh button laga rhi thi she can feel ke Alex is looking at her with intnse eyes...........

Alex pov:
her hand is shaking..........she is so nervous.......ohhhh her lips is slightly shaking i really want to kiss her.........i just want to grab her waist pull her towards me and kiss her senselessly until she loss her breath........my hand is aching to grab her waist..........i close my eyes and take a deep breath to control my desire..............not able to control myself grab her waist and pull her........chest and my chest bump......i close my eyes feeling this erotic she gasp and look at me scardly i just smirk at her and said.....

Me: what do your work....

Babygirl: you___r hand....

Me: what i just grab your waist....not kiss you so what is problem....

Babygirl: ha___in __hain_____a__ap kesi baatein kar rhe h ( stuttering voice )

Me: abhi sirf baatein kr rha ho......agr jaldi kaam nhi kiya tu i dont know what will i do ( intense gaze )

she close her eyes........and hurriedly button my shirt with her shivering hand.........she look at me and said........

Babygirl: hogya h... aab aap chod de mujhe ( lower her eyes )

I Left her waist after seeing her nervous.......i somehow feel proud after seeing my effect on her.............she hurredly leave the room and run towards shop.......i smirk and change my dress come outside the room....everyone is their and billing i stand beside her she look at me then look at floor .......why she always look at the floor......mera handsome face ko chod kr jab dekho zameen pr dekhti rehti h........i lightly grab her waist making jer gasp....she try to remove my hand looking here and there but i didnt leave her waist but when aria turn i leave her waist and slowly by tracing my hand making her breath heavly.............