The late night car drive (Matt)

Maria: Me and matt are driving home from McDonald's. Chris wanted some food so matt asked me if I wanted to go and I did. So Me and matt are just sitting there. I was looking at him, not realizing that i was staring. " why are you looking at me like that?" Matt asks. I look away. " sorry you just look really good." I say. " ur good. Thank you tho." " no problem handsome." I say, hoping he knows what I want. He looks at me with smirk. He pulls over on the side of the road. He motions for me to get in the back. I climb over the middle console and he slaps my ass. He climbs over after me. We make eye contact for 30 seconds before he grabs my waist and pulls me in. His lips touch mine. We start making out. He grabs my boobs. I grab his thighs making my way to his crotch. He takes off my shirt. I let him.  We stop kissing so he can take off his pants. I rip off his shirt. All he has on is his red Calvin cline boxers. I rub the buldge in his boxers. I climb on top of him. We go back to making out. I can feel him get hard. I pull his boxers down to his ankles. He peels my panties down. He lays me on my back and spreads my legs open. He goes down on me.   He slides his middle and ring finger in me. " oh matt!" I scream. " You like that?" He says. "  yes I do" I moan. He takes his finger out of me and teases me with his tip. His tip touches my clit. It feels so good. He lines himself up with my opening. He slides into me going faster each time. " matt!! Oh matt keep going." I moan. He starts sweating a lot. " maria I feel it coming out. Open your mouth. " He says. He takes his dick out and I open my mouth. He takes his hand and starts jerking off for about a minute. Then he takes his other hand and puts his too fingers back into me. With the other hand he grabs his dick and holds it to my mouth. He squirts all in my mouth. It tastes so good. He finishes Cumming. " suck it." He says.  I nod. He takes his fingers out of me and props himself against the door. His legs wide open I start playing with his balls. I put my mouth around his dick still playing with his balls. I go up and down. He starts breathing heavily. I can tell he loves it. " OH MARIA" He screams. His balls feel so good. He tastes amazing. I stop sucking his dick. " whyd you stop?" Matt asks." I'm getting tired" I say. " oh. " He wipes his sweat. He doesn't care. He puts his dick right back into me. He keeps going faster and faster. I start swating uncontrollably. He stops after 20 minutes of going without stopping. I'm assuming he's tired as well. "Let's get dressed. The foods probably getting cold." Fuck I totally forgot about that. I look around the back for a napkin to clean up all the cum. I found one and wiped it all up. I quickly put my clothes on and hopped back to the front. We act like nothing happened. He grabs my thigh. He makes his way up to my pussy. His starts rubbing me. It feels so good. I hold onto the door. He laughs. " I know that feels good." He tells me. I nod. We pull into the driveway and he takes his hand off my pussy. He gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Again?" He asks. " yes please" I say.