chapter four/work

After moon went to his room sun walked to his room and saw jack sitting on the bed "oh hey jack" "Helloo" jack said and layed down in sun bed sun put his Pj's on and fell asleep.
—————————————————————————

Sun woke up to jack cuddling him "oh..jack wake up" sun shook jack to wake up "I'm up" jack said "shit they can't see us together" sun said and sat up and got dress in his work outfit "jack you can leave" sun said still getting ready.

Jack left lucky no one saw him that's what they thought...

Jack left and went to whatever he goes in the morning while sun got dress in a white crop top shirt with words sundrop and sun put shorts on and long shocks and shoes.

sun walked to the ledge did a front flip off into the ball pit as sun landed he stand up and went to the desk and sat down and worked writing down what he had to do today.

The Calendar for today
Kids get here — 8:00-8:30
Playtime — 9:00-10:00
Storytime and activity — 10:00- 12:30
Playtime— 12:30- 1:00
Snack Time — 1:00 -1:30
Nap time — 1:30-2:00
Home time 2:00-3:00

Sun wrote his calendar down in his notebook and then when he got done he clean a little before the kids got to the daycare.

8:00
Sun saw some kids runned up to him "oh hello! Little ones" sun sat down and they played while more kids joined in sun had 125 in the daycare.

9:00
Sun let the kids run around and play in the structures sun saw on of the kido's reading while some boys bother the little one "hi what's going on over here?" The kids who was botnering the little kido ran away "hey little one do you want to read in a more quiet place" sun asked the little kido "Mhm" the little kido said looking up at sun.

Sun brought the kid by the desk and let him sit in a bean bag and he read.

10:00
"Okay kids Storytime!" Sun yelled to get the kids attention the kids ran to the mat and sat down "what do we want to read today?"

Sun picked a random book and read it after te book he let the kids played board games and have fun sun watched them play made sure no one got hurt or got mad and throwed the game they was playing.

12:30
Sun let the kids play around the play structures while he read or did other work.

Sun heard a little voice "Mr sun..mr sun!" The little kid said "oh sorry little one yes?" Sun said leaning down "I'm tired" the little voice said "oh well you still have a few until nap time" sun said looking at the clock "oh ok" the little voice said and walked away.

1:00
Sun sat all the little kido's down for snacktime and gave them something to eat (idk ok!?😭) "after you are done eating just come to me and I'll put you to bed!" Sun said and let the kids eat sun set up the beds on the floor for the little ones

1:30
All the kids was in a bed and sleeping while sun did some work and watched to make sure none of the kids was awake to mess around.

2:00
The parents started to walk in and wake up there kids and went home about half of the kids got home and more was going home.

3:00
Sun started to clean up while some of the kids parents was late "oh I'm sorry I forgot the time" one of the parents said "oh it's ok I promise there ok!" Sun said and watch the kid and parents walk away it was almost 3:45 and one of the little kido's was still at the daycare and sun finished cleaning "uh little sunshine do you know where your parents are?" Sun said "um... They said they will be a little late" the kid said and continue to read "ok little one" sun said and smiled.

4:00
The last parent walked in "come on little brat" the mother whispered sun just sat and watched "um is she your kid?" Sun asked to make sure "yes no shit bitch" the mother said "oh um please don't use that language around the kids" sun said "she is my fucking kid I don't fucking care" the mother said raising her voice at sun and walked out with her kid "oh...I'm sorry" sun whisper and turn out the lights and walked to his room and got dressed in his nighttime clothes and brushed his teeth and got in bed and slept very good.

—————————————————————————
815 words
I'm very tired it's 9:22 in the night when I finish this I started this in school and I'm very tired but sleep and drink water please.

Goodbye!