ʙᴇᴀᴄʜʏ ᴅᴀʏꜱ

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Ailee danced as her swifty playlist was playing. Her, Cora, Mea and kenzie all getting ready for a beach day. Ailee's hair was in two messy french plaits as she wore a cute floral bikini. She packed her beach bag with some fruit, a book, a towel, some sandwiches, a hat and some sunglasses along with money. She put a cute cover up on which was a dress.

"ready girlies??" kenzie smiled as the girls laughed and made their way out of their little rented apartment for the week. They made their way to ailees car and got buckled in.

"Did you invite malachi??" mea furrows her eyebrows trying to figure out who was going. "yes i invited everyone, dylan mason malachi javon jaden jayla and dylan conrique and hayley." everyone nods as they agree.

The girls arrive and make their way towards the beach finding a good area near the palm trees and bar. They lay their stuff down all ready and took their cover ups off.

They chilled for a little whilst waiting for others. Ailee sat reading the summer i turned pretty since she loved lola but still preferred the book. The girls lowly played music on a speaker they brought. "HEADS UP!" a voice was heard as a football flew right beside ailee. The girls shoot their heads to see Malachi, Dylan H, Mason, Dylan C and Hayley.

"Hey guys!" kenzie smiles as she holds her hand to her eyes since the sun was beaming in them. Ailee waves as she then goes back to her book. She then feels a person lay ontop of her, their head to hers. "whachu reading?" malachi said as he peaks over her shoulder.

"A book now off" ailee moves sideways to move him off her and he does. He lays next to her resting on his side as his hand held up his head. He admired the girl as she read. Ailee looks at him and rolls her eyes. "Starings rude malachi" she keeps her head in the book.

"im not staring, im admiring." ailee looks up to meet his eyes as he softly smiled showing one of his dimples. "You have such a baby face" malachi laughs at her statement making ailee admire his dimples as they imprinted his cheeks. "thanks avery" ailee smiled as she then turned her head back to her book.

"Heyy guyss" jaylas voice rung making ailee and malachi look up. Ailee sits up onto her knees as she smiles. "Hey ailee" she says as she reaches down to hug her. "Wheres the twins?" ailee furrows her brows thinking javon didnt come until she sees him walking over with jaylas bag in hand and a beach chair in the other.

Jaden brought some beers for the boys. "What a guy" malachi says as she sits up and makes space for the beers. "Hey charleston" wanna says as he gives jayla her bag back and places his chair down. "wassup wanna" ailee smiles as her cheeks were getting sunburnt already. "I need me a dip anyone coming?" dylan c says. "Im down!" ailee smiles as she hops up. The two make their way down to the water, conversating.