27

Everybody shifted around the table, I was sat next to Taeri, and on the other side of me, Sunoo.

"Alriiiight, you all know the rules of seven minutes in heaven?" Niki held the bottle in the centre of the table, looking at all of us.

"Aren't there like.. no rules to this game?" I inquired, taking another sip of alcohol.

"Correct! Okay, so, because this house is huge and there's like a closet every five steps, the two chosen people have to go in that one, over there." Niki pointed to a door near the entrance of the place.

"Aight, cool, let's start then." Sunghoon had a smile on his face, Niki took his hand off the bottle, looking at all of us.

We looked at him, confused as we thought that he was the one spinning the bottle.

"Why are you all looking at me?" His eyes scattered around the table.

"Uh, maybe because we thought you were the one spinning the bottle?" Taeri chuckled, rolling her eyes as Jay did the same.

"Uh no, somebody else do it, it's too much pressure." He placed his hand on his heart, pretending to be overwhelmed.

Jay gave a groan, lightly hitting Niki in the arm as he moved closer to the bottle.

"Okay then, first contestant is~" Jay spun the bottle, and it went round, and round and round, almost as if it had no intention on stopping.

But it gradually slowed down, still circling around the table, and eventually, it was going to be definitely between Jake, Niki, Jay or Sunghoon, maybe even Hyeri if it budged a little more.

The bottle pointed at Jay, and he gave a groan.

"What? How is that fair, I was the one who spun it - that's not supposed to happen!!" Jay complained as we all cheered, curious to who he'll be in there with.

If he's with his own members, then it wouldn't be so bad, they'd probably talk and laugh and make stupid jokes - however, if it was with one of us, then it'd get interesting.

"Spin the damn bottle." Jake laughed, sitting up and spinning the bottle for him. Once again, everybody's eyes were on this singular, translucent, green bottle, just spinning endlessly round and round.

Until it came to a stop.

Gasps came from us all, my heart beating heavily against my chest as I looked at the person who it pointed at.

"Oh my god." I covered my mouth with a huge smile.

"Fuck off." Jay grunt.

The bottle pointed at Taeri, the one and only. She was notorious for arguing with Jay in the kitchen, especially during episode one where Jay had problems cutting beef.

"You're kidding me, respin this now." Taeri glared at Jake, demanding a respin.

"Uh, no way, get in there with him, bye bye. See you in seven minutes." Jake waved his hand at Taeri as she reluctantly got up.

I passed her a bottle of alcohol.

"Here, you might need this." I chuckled, winking at her as she glared at me, taking the bottle off me and heading off with Jay.

The two disappeared into the room, everybody watching them go in. Before the door shut, Jay stuck his head out of the door, giving us all a glare and completely dissatisfied look.

This would be interesting.

"So. Now what." Sunoo asked, now that they were in there, we'd have to wait seven minutes for them to get out.

"Well, cheers!" Hana raised her bottle, everybody pulled in, holding their bottles up and clinking them together.

We drank up, talked about random stuff and just eagerly waited for the seven minutes to pass.

"You think they'll make it out alive?" I gave a light chuckle, looking back over to the door where they were, wondering what was going on in there.

"Ooh, I'm not sure about that." Heeseung kissed his teeth, just laughing at the mere thought of them two in an enclosed space, in the dark.

I took another swig of my alcohol, I was three bottles deep, and starting to feel the effects of alcohol consumption. But despite that, I still had common sense, so that's all that mattered right now.

"I bet you that Jay will come out with scratch marks all over his face. Taeri absolutely hates that guy." Mira laughed, and everybody seemed to agree.

But, as seven minutes passed, the two came out, both smiley and seemingly in good condition. I stared at Taeri, coming back to me with a grin, I was suspicious of this - and for sure - would question her later.

"Woah, what's going on, why are you both smiling like that?" Jake immediately asked what we were all thinking.

"What? Nothing, we just talked." Jay shrugged, looking around at us all. Yeah, something was definitely up.

"And by talking, do you mean kissing?" Niki pestered Jay, trying to tickle the information out of him. Jay playfully slapped Niki's hands away from him, rolling his eyes.

"No, we just talked." Jay scoffed, "Alright, who's the next victim." He avert the topic quickly, which made me think my suspicions were right.