chapter 5

It had become dark by the time Helen and Tammy arrived. They entered Helen's apartment, and were greeted by a large woman.

"Tammy, this is Faith my girlfriend." Helen said. Faith was tall and quite jacked. Tammy tried to imagined what it'd be like to be held in those big arms.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Tammy said.

"So your the cute sissy Helen has been on about."

"I don't talk about her that much." Helen stated.

Tammy examined their apartment. The living room was pretty small but had a cozy atmosphere. To her left was a bedroom with a large bed.

"Well I'm off." Faith said. Then she gave Helen a kiss and left.

"Alright strip down then go wait on the bed." Helen commanded. "I'll be right with you."

Tammy entered the bedroom and stripped down to nothing. A large mirror was leaning against the wall. She started to admire her figure. Her body had drastically changed from a thin dude into an hour glass figure most women would be jealous of. Her breasts were still small but she could see growth over only just a day.

Helen appeared behind Tammy and started to grope her breasts. Helen had changed into a black latex corset with gloves and high heel boots, but the best part of her new outfit was a large black strap-on.

"Didn't I tell you to wait for me on the bed?" Helen said in a soft voice. She pushed Tammy onto the bed. Then she lifted Tammy's legs over her shoulders, so her long member rested on Tammy's small one. Helen started lubing and stroking her strap-on. She put a condom over Tammy's caged cock.

"Don't worry we'll start nice and slow." Helen said. She brought the tip down to Tammy's ass and started to tease it.

"Just put it in already." Tammy said.

"Beg."

"What?"

"You heard me. Beg for me to fuck your slutty ass."

"Please fuck my slutty ass."

"Good girl." Helen slipped the tip in and slowly rocked back and forth. Everytime she went deeper. Then she slammed forward into Tammy's prostate. This made Tammy scream out in pleasure. Helen kept a quick pace, and continued to ram her prostate.

Tammy loved this sensation more than anything else and would do anything to keep it going. She started to rock against Helen to maximize this feeling of pleasure.

Tammy couldn't hold it in anymore. She started to orgasming making her ass clench down on the strap-on. Tammy's big load spewed into her condom. The strap-on came out of her ass and let out a quite pop. Her asshole was left gapping and stretched.

Helen took off Tammy's condom and poured it in her mouth like a shot. Then she fell down on Tammy and started making out. Their tongues tangled around each other with Tammy's cum in the middle. Helen pushed all the cum and spit into Tammy's mouth and came up for air. Tammy took one final taste. Then swallowed the taste mixture.

Tammy was hot and was having trouble thinking about anything other than sex. She tried to get up but blacked out from exhaustion and heat.

Tammy slowly came to. It was dark and she was surrounded. Her eyes dilated and she saw she was still in Helen's bed. Helen was holding her tight and on her other side was Faith holding Helen and her. Stuck in the loving embrace Tammy just went back to sleep.

Tammy was shaken awake.

"Morning." Faith said hovering over her. On closer inspection faith had a very masculine look to her. Tammy got out of bed and walked with Faith to the living room. Helen was on the couch watching TV and eating cereal.

"I've got to get back." Tammy said.

"Bye sweetie." Helen said and blew a kiss.

"Later sissy." Faith said and gave Tammy a slap on the ass.

Tammy took her time getting home. She loved all the attention and stares she gets in public. Her favorite part was seeing all the men get hard over her. She tried to imagine their size and taste. Eventually she reached her apartment. She heard sounds coming from her room. She peeked in and the woman from the shower was there with a random dude.

"There you are slut." The woman said.

"Hi. What are you doing here?" Tammy asked.

"This is my friend, Luke, and he'd love to see you in action." She responded.

"C'mon. Try some alpha cock." He said while letting his dick out. Tammy tried really hard to think of an excuse, but his dick's musky aroma was filling her little head. She enjoyed her last blowjob, and besides it was huge and looked tasty.

She knelt down and got to work. She bobbed her head up and down his dick using her tongue to taste every last inch of it.

"Not bad slut." He said.

Tammy wanted to say she wasn't a slut, but her brain wouldn't let the cock go. Maybe he was right she wanted nothing more than to please cocks. Besides what's wrong with being a slut?

"Now that my dick is nice and wet let's try out that ass."

Tammy got up onto the bed, and onto all fours. Luke went behind her and fondled her ass cheeks. Her asshole twitching in anticipation for its first taste of real cock. The wait was finally over as his cock started to enter her bussy. The use of spit instead of lube was noticeably rougher, but it was still the best feeling in Tammy's life. 

"Smile sissy! You're a star!" The woman said while filming with her phone. Before Tammy could protest Luke pushed her head down into the sheets. "I can't believe a thousand people are watching a slut like you." Tammy wanted to be angry, but she didn't really care. She only cared about being fucked. 

Tammy couldn't hold it anymore, and she let out a orgasm. Luke started ramming her at full speed. Unlike all of her other orgasms, this one left her wanting even more pleasure. After a while Luke finally came.

"Damn. You're a natural slut." Luke said. "Maybe I'll come by again." The woman and him left. Tammy laid there with her ass in the air stuffed with Luke's seed too tired to move.