S02 || 004

"𝗧𝗛𝗘 upcoming qualifying round is "Deadervant's haunt." Of course, you must pass this to make it to the main exam! Refflessian Mirrors will transmit everything to the audience! Cheating will not be accepted. All entrants, are we ready?" The announcer announced.

The crowd cheered enthusiastically while Finn was on his knees, crying his eyes out.

"With that, let the match begin!" The announcer girl exclaimed. All participants quickly teleported to a separate location.

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡 collapsed to his knees, sobbing and banging his fists on the ground. "I want to go home. I just want to keep sleeping in my bed."

The audience laughed at Finn.

"I just gotta find the key, right?" The same extra who had mocked Mash earlier muttered. He heard some noise and turned himself to face the source of the voice, only to see Deadervants hovering over him with a large axe.

He quickly stepped back and pointed his wand at the Deadervants. "Esepecial!" A Qi blast from his wand struck the Deadervant, but it barely grazed it due to its magical immunity.

"I should mention the Deadervants are completely immune to magic! So watch out. And the moment you touch one of their axes, it's game over. You'll be transferred out of the stage with some soul-splitting pain!" The announcer girl mentioned.