⌕﹒Rules and Payments ⌗

Please read through these rules and payments:

⭔﹒ Be patient. I have a life outside Wattpad and Discord. While I try to be as prompt as possible with my orders, do realize it may take up to 5-6 days for it to come in.

⭔﹒ Do not steal my works. I work very hard to make these graphics crafted just for you and my customers. I don't wish to see you using my themes without permission or credit; nor will I accept you claiming the theme as yours or attempting you claim it as yours by putting filters or adding to it.

⭔﹒ Use my themes for at least 2 weeks. Please at least use my theme for 2 weeks, because I work hard for these and I don't like making them for nothing.

⭔﹒ Give my account a follow. I work hard for these and I'd really appreciate your support through a follow. You may use a backup account if you desire, though I'd prefer you followed from the account you're using the theme from.

⭔﹒ Give this book a shoutout. To help me gain customers and reach more people like yourself, please give this book a kind shoutout on your message board.

⭔﹒ Add this book to a public reading list. This helps for others to see the book and possibly order from me. This also shows you're one of my friends. ;)

⭔﹒ Vote for at least 4 chapters of this book. It just helps us all to get to know another more. ;)

⭔﹒ Credit me in your bio. This is just for credit and copyright purposes.

⭔﹒ Do not shop-hop. This means asking for the same theme by different shops. This wastes a lot of designers' time if you don't plan to use the theme they made. This is common curtesy to not shop-hop.

══════════════════
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love if you could vote for the shop!

══════════════════Thanks for stopping by! I'd love if you could vote for the shop!