Chapter 108.1

[If you like this story please support the Author]

.............

This might be the first time that Fu Jinxiao felt guilty in front of his lover.

However, he was the Movie Emperor after all. Even in this kind of tight situation, where he lacked confidence in his heart, he would still not be a mess on the surface. He only let out a little helpless chuckle before saying, " Well, what I mean is, don't compete with me". 

Shen Xingsui was short of breath. "You..."

Fu Jinxiao took out a keychain from his pocket - it was the chibi version of Shen Xingsui. The little guy was holding a cute little music score in one hand, and pen in the other. Swayying on the chain like this, the little guy was unbelievably cute.

Shen Xingsui was a little surprised. " Is this mine?"

Fu Jinxiao nodded.

Only then did Shen Xingsui realize that Fu Jinxiao might be collecting his merchandise. He felt helpless and curious at the same time, so he asked, "Have you really collected them all?"

Fu Jinxiao nodded.

Shen Xingsui felt a little joy jump out of his heart. He muttered, "I'm already here, why are you collecting so many?"

The surrounding roads were noisy and lively.

from time to time, someone passed by them. There were the cheers of children, and the noise and the ending parade. The dusk's dying embers fell on the two of them. With a warm smile gracing his lips, Fu Jinxiao whispered, "I think it's very cute."

It was very simple sentence,, but Shen Xingsuiwas taken aback for a moment. And then, it exploded like a small firework in his heart, all bright and gorgeous. As his face flush, he felt like bliss spreading across al his body - it's the unstoppable kind and he knows that even his back red now.

Then, he didn't pursue it anymore, and obediently followed Fu Jinxiao like alittle wife.

Sadly for the audience, this conversation was full of intelligible whispers, so all they could do was try their best to decipher them.

[ What did they say??]

[Any lips-reading expert here?]

Now the time limit is up. Although the guest did not go well at the beginning, in the end they still got at least one invitation card for the Fantasy Kingdom's ball.

The next day, the director led everyone onto a ferry.

"The small island we are going to this is an independent island with the most beautiful scenery here. This island was once dubbed as 'Fairy Tale Island' because it is the place where princes and princesses fall in love. At the highest point of the island, a castle was built, and the castle is where our ball will be held. Every year, all the elves and fairies would attend, It is said that the first couple to arrive there at dusk, when the bells toll at sunset, would be blessed by internal happiness."

One of the guests sighed dreamily, "That's so romantic...."

The director has cheated the guest many times in these episodes, and in the final season, he even dared to sprinkle a bit romantic flair to spice things up.

"Although everyone has received invitations, the Fantasy Kingdom is in trouble now, and the Dark Lord's minions has also received invitations. They want to destroy this ball, and to prevent that, you all have to open the Moonlight Box before the dusk bell rings. The minions will not able to enter the castle!"

Shen Xingchen asked, "Then, where is this Moonlight Box?"

Seeing that he finally got the point, the director replied, "The Moonlight Box is actually inside the castle. The medals in each of you are the key toopening it. there are ten medals in total, and none of them are missing."

Cannon fodder fake master was stunned after being rebornOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara