𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

⋆˚✿˖°

⋆˚✿˖°

valerie and hector's relationship was incredibly contrived, but behind all of the confusion, lay their strong love for each other. they had met at a photoshoot and were incredibly drawn to each other. hector was drawn to valerie's beauty and her gentle and kind-hearted nature; whereas, valerie was attracted to his playful and carefree attitude ( not to mention how hot he is ). hector couldn't help himself but flirt with her for as long as they were spending time with each other, leaving valerie a blushing mess. he eventually asked for her number and asked to be her boyfriend, despite the long distance, with him in barcelona and her in birmingham.

thankfully, valerie's dad had to work away in barcelona during that year and so in the summer, he flew out his wife and daughter to spend time with him. so throughout the summer, valerie had spent as much time as she could with her boyfriend, enjoying the tours he got and the multiple date nights. she would congratulate him on his first team selections and cheer for him from the stands. they had even made plans for another visit, allowing them time to meet each other's families. even months after she left spain, she felt as if she was on cloud nine and nothing could bring her down.

⋆˚✿˖°

however, hector's growing career led to mismatched priorities, thus, leading to multiple arguments for the young couple. his attention moved away from valerie and was focused soley onto his football career. consequently, valerie found herself growing more frustrated with him as she no longer felt as loved and cared for as she did at the beginning of their relationship. instead, she found herself arguing more with him and hoping this bout of arguments would just be a phase.

unfortunately, fate loves to play funny tricks, as the couple continued arguing. they maintained a happy couple image in front of their friends, family and fans, however, behind closed doors the pleas for more attention continued. at some point, valerie found herself doubting herself as a girlfriend, adamant there must have been something she had done to deserve this treatment. when her doubts continued, her usual vivacious nature had become awfully subdued, leading her loved ones to worry about her ( if hector had his priorities straight he'd have noticed too ). moreover, valerie found herself doubting if she was even appealing to her boyfriend anymore, thinking if she was, surely he'd spend more time with her.

oddly enough, for a brief period in time, their relationship seemed to have a comeback of sorts; with the two acting as besotted with each other as they were at the start of their relationship. valerie even found herself learning not to hinge her happiness on the success of their relationship and hector found himself being more considerate of her emotions. however, this would prove to be a brief spell of love before the inevitable.

⋆˚✿˖°

eventually, hector ended the relationship, siting his need to focus on his football as the reason. however, this didn't mean that valerie felt any less love for him or that she didn't find herself blindsided by his decision. in fact, it hurt her that hector seemed so nonchalant about their relationship ending, when she had fallen so deeply in love with him. in reality, the decision was incredibly difficult for hector, as he was inexplicably in love with her. however, he had seen how negatively he had affected valerie, and terrified that it would continue, he chose to end their relationship. he didn't realise that his decision was counterproductive, but there was no turning back....

...or was there.

what would happen if valerie still found herself pining for her ex? or if she chose to finally get over him? what would happen if hector found himself falling for his first love again? or if he chose to get her back?

⋆˚✿˖°

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧
( 𝗲𝘅𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 )

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧( 𝗲𝘅𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 - 𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗲

"𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦?
𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?"

"i really don't know. you really hurt me and now you expect me to let you back in with open arms?"

"yes?"

⋆˚✿˖°

a message from becca

...so you might hate hector a bit in the first few chapters but trust me he makes it up to her. also this happens at around the same time as the jobe fic. the only difference is that this happens only slightly after aziza goes to sunderland.

anyways...how y'all doing...feel like i've abandoned my books lately but i've just been feeling less motivated but i will come up with good chapters for my books.

anyways hope you've enjoyed and i love you all.