⁰⁴, ⁱ ʷᵃˢ ᵗᵉˣᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒᵉˢ

ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱʳˡ

madi 🫶🏼where are you??

madi 🫶🏼
where are you??

juniper 🤍
sorry miss. williams had to talk to me after class finished ab "my home life" bc my grades are not that good 😬

madi 🫶🏼
ohh okayy
are you coming now??

juniper
yes im on my way!
omw*

madi 🫶🏼
alr see you soonn
seen

JUNIPER was rushing trough the hallways

JUNIPER was rushing trough the hallways. she maybe looks like a total idiot right now but she didn't wanna let her friend wait any longer. when she finally made it outside near to the sport bleachers she saw her friend madi standing there looking at her phone.

juniper was now standing almost next to madi when madi finally noticed that she was walking over.

"took you long enough" she said while rolling her eyes. "shut up its not my fault i had to stay after class"

"true, what do you wanna do"

"uhm you wanna go to the mall or something"

"sure, but uh how do you wanna get there"

madi and juniper both didn't have their license yet. madi most of the time drove with her other friends matt, nick, chris, nate, elmer and alahna and juniper most of the time took the bus or got a ride from her older brother sam or her mom.

"uhm good point uhm its like a 15 minute walk so we could just walk but to be honest i dont feel like walking." juniper sighed. "same, i could ask if my mom could bring us" madi shrugged. "omg yes please i love laura" juniper cheered happily "not in a weir way tho" she said quickly after.