Chapter 1: Home Sweet Home

??? POV

It's been so long that I've been out of Night city, doing so many small jobs with my crew, I think it's time that I've see whats happened since my absence. I pull out my phone and give an old friend a call.

V: Hello?

???: hey V, How's it banging?

V: Wait? Ace?!

Ace: Hey man. It's been a long time.

V: oh shit, it's good to hear your voice. What you up to?

Ace: Nothing much but just call to say I'm coming back.

V: oh shit really?

Ace: yeah, and I'm ready to make scores.

V: (Chuckles) Jesus man, Coming back and already want to start a job.

Ace: Come on, V, we been friends for how long, you should know that I want do some jobs.

V: alright, alright, If you really want to do this, we're going to get you with a small heist.

Ace: V, I've been doing Small heist for so long that I already know how it goes.

V: Man, you been out of the city for almost 12 years, many things have change And if you want to do big jobs you need to have a feel of the city, besides I'll give you a tour of it.

Ace: Alright, I'll play your way.

V: Cool, when are you coming back so we can get started?

Ace: I should be here in a few hours.

V: you are already on the way?

Ace: Yeah and I'll expect you at the airport soon.

V: shit alright, I'm on the way.

Ace: Alright see you soon.

I ended the call and look outside my window and see the city again and see that a lot of things have change. New places, More structures and high rises hotels. I soon felt to be landing and did, I grabbed my things and walked out the airplane and headed into the terminal, after walking for a few minutes, I make it outside and see my good old friend V.

Ace: Hey my Brother. (Fist bump each other)

V: It's been a long time, man. It's good to see you haven't change.

Ace: but you have for sure, look at that drip you have, you look clean my boi.

V: well, I don't want to brag or anything but I have been doing scores of my own.

Ace: I can see, Come on man, I'm ready to see my city again.

V: sure, let's take a ride.

Me and V went to his car and I place my things in his car and went in the passenger seat, as I did he holds out a gun to me.

Ace: What's this? (Takes the gun)

V: little welcome home gift, like I said, things have change so you never know when you need a gun. You do know how to shoot right?

Ace: Really?

V: (soft punches my shoulder) I'm kidding, come on, let's go for a ride.

V starts off his car and we began heading to the streets. As we did V started talking on how new gangsters and criminals were coming out of the wet works trying to claim the city as their own and we see that when we look at a bunch of dudes just robbed someone and stole all of his money, and then some other guys burning Don a liquor store. Man there's no place like home. We then headed to a big penthouse.