Let the love story be known

As a black car cruised along the road, the chirping of birds filled the air. The radio was turned up to its maximum volume, playing the enchanting melody of "In My Dreams." The driver, Lurch, steered the car, all the while humming along to the tune.

Meanwhile, Gomez and Morticia, the passionate and eccentric parents, were immersed in singing the lyrics,

Gomez & Morticia: "🎵A silent prayer, like dreamers do, then I fall asleep to dream, my dreams of you,🎵" when their harmonious moment was abruptly interrupted by the sound of birds colliding with the windshield.

Unable to resist their desires any longer, Gomez and Morticia indulged in a ferocious make-out session. Their moans intertwined as they explored each other's mouths, unaware of Wednesday's piercing gaze fixed upon them. Y/n was seen attempting to sooth Wednesday, gently caressed her hand. Gomez sighed, addressing Wednesday,

Gomez: "Darling, how long do you intend to give us the cold shoulder?" Y/n interjected, rhetorically reminding her parents that she no longer intended to speak to them. The icy stare between Wednesday and her father remained unbroken.

Y/N: "She's still upset that you didn't talk to her about sending us away to another place." Y/n explained, Gomez, with an innocent grin,

Gomez: "I promise, my little vipers, you will both love Nevermore." Morticia agreed, stating that it was the perfect school for them.

Wednesday: "Why? Because it was the perfect school for you? " Wednesday retorted snarkily, her emotions as detached as ever.

Y/N: "I think she means it's perfect in the sense that we will finally be among people who are like us and understand us." Y/n mockingly added, This remark caused Wednesday's lips to curl upwards.

Morticia: "You read my mind. Maybe she will finally find some friends other than you, no offense." she chimed in, The smirks on Y/n's and Wednesday's faces faded as they realized Morticia was being sincere. Y/n puts a hand up as if to say none taken.

Gomez: "After all, Nevermore is like no other boarding school. It's a magical place. It's where I met your mother," he said, playfully rubbing his nose against Morticia's. Wednesday scoffed, while Y/n sighed in response

Wednesday: "You guys are making us nauseous, and not in a good way," Wednesday deadpanned. Morticia teased,

Morticia: "Darling, we weren't the ones who got you expelled. The boy's parents were going to file attempted murder charges. And I'm sure you and Y/n act like this when you're alone." Y/n leaned in close to Wednesday's ear, giving her a peck on the cheek,

1

Wednesday: "What we do in private has got nothing to do with this." She said while blushing.

As they arrived at the metal gates of Nevermore, a tall white-haired woman emerged and greeted the family Y/n retreating inside of Wednesday. Reluctantly, they followed her through the courtyard and into the head office, where they all took a seat.

???: "Well, Wednesday is certainly a unique name. I'm guessing it's the day you were born," the woman said with a pronounced British accent.

Wednesday: "Actually, Y/n was born on a Wednesday. I, on the other hand, was born on Friday the 13th." Wednesday coldly corrected her, Morticia proudly explained that Wednesday's name came from a line in her favorite nursery rhyme, "Wednesday's child is full of woe."

The woman expressed her surprise,

???: "Excuse me but who is this Y/n you speak of, there is no one else here." As soon as she said that a head figure popped out of the back of Wednesday.