MEHENDI!!

MAANVI'S POV

They say time flies and for the first time, I felt it. It feels like yesterday I got engaged and today is my mehendi.

Most of my relatives and my friends are already at home. The whole house is filled with people and happiness. Though it's nice I kind of hate it because I don't like so many people. I like to have some alone time and now I don't have any alone time with me.

Rishita came and sat beside me.
"You'll get married in 2 days. You'll become Mrs. Vihaan Gowda technically my boss's wife." She said thinking something.

Mrs Vihaan Gowda, I never thought about it and it kind of feels odd. This is going way too fast than I expected.

"Maanvi go get ready, you're getting late." Bhoomi said making me hurry to my room.

I got ready and went down for Mehendi. The mehendi artists came and they started their work.
I love mehendi. The color it leaves behind makes me so happy.
I am pretty sure Vivek and Bhagat are locked in their rooms. They hate the mehendi smell. God, I could have troubled them, chaa I missed an opportunity now.

"This is going to take a lot of time and I am already starving." I said.
Rishita came at the same time and started feeding me.
Awww... I love her. She's the best.
"Thank you Rishi." I said as I ate.

"Did you speak to your fiance after your engagement?" Rishita asked.
"No, in fact, I don't even have his number nor do I follow him on any social media." I said.
"Woman! Are you crazy? Send him a request now." She said taking my phone.
"No Rishi, don't, let him send na. Why should I send first." I said pleading her.
"That's true." She said and started calling someone.

"Hi, Tara." Rishita said.
"Hi, Rishita." Tara said
"What is your brother doing currently?" Rishita asked.
"Hmm....he's working. Work from home. Can't help." Tara said
"Tara, can you do us a favor?" Rishita said an evil grin appearing on her face.
"Yeah, sure." Tara said.
"Go to your brother and ask him why he's not following Maanvi and make sure he sends her a request also can you do this without cutting the call?" She said smiling at me.
This girl is going to kill me someday.

"Wowww this is going to be fun.....stay on line." Tara said.
Rishita muted herself and looked at me.
"Now enjoy." She said smiling.
"V... Are you free?" Tara asked.
"Yes, munchkin.... I am always free for you." He said.
"Mmm, can I ask you something?" She asked.
"Sure." He said.
"All of us are following Maanvi on Instagram and she going to be your wife, why are you not following her?" Tara asked.

I started getting tensed.
"Because I never got that thought." He said.
"What thought? You never thought of seeing her pictures or anything?" She asked.
"Firstly Tara she has zero posts and secondly I think she doesn't like social media." He said.
"How do you know she has zero posts she keeps putting stories every day and she is very active on Snapchat."Tara snapped at him in one go.
"I did see her account. There was no post so I didn't send a request. Now give me your phone, I want to see her story." He said.
I and Rishita stared at each other with wide eyes.

"No why my phone? You send a request to her now." She said
"Ok fine." He said.
Wow, he agreed so easily. I thought he would have some male ego.
After 1 minute, I got a request from him, and seeing that I and Rishita started laughing.
"Mission accomplished." Rishita said.

**********

VIVAANS POV

I sent her a follow request and after 5 minutes she accepted my request and followed me back. I looked at her highlights, there were pictures with her friends, with Siya and a lot of books.
There was not a single picture with a guy. Impressive.

"Someone is stalking someone, I see." Rishabh said from behind.
"What's your problem, Rishabh? Why can't you just shut your mouth for a while." I said getting annoyed and kept my phone on the table.

"Did you see Maanvi's mehendi picture?" He asked smirking.
I took my phone and opened insta to check but nothing was there.
"You know it's put only on close friends and I think you are not one of her close friends." He said making me pissed.
"Give me your phone." I demanded.
"Say please." This guy was really testing my patience.
"I'll go ask Tara." I said as I went to search for Tara who was sitting on the sofa and my parents were also there.
"Tara give me your phone." I asked and she immediately gave.
I opened her Instagram and checked Maanvi's story. It was beautiful.

"You know they said Maanvi's henna has turned really red

"You know they said Maanvi's henna has turned really red." Tara said and I just looked at her.
"It's said that the brighter the henna color the greater is the husband's love." Rishabh said coming from behind.
"That means V loves Maanvi a lot." Tara said.

I never thought about love. I know that I am attracted to her. But love? I don't know. Maybe we might eventually fall in love.

With that, I went to my room and started checking her highlights again.

......................................................................

Hey peeps ❤️,
Hope you all liked it. Please vote and stay tuned to know what happens next.
Love,
Maya 🕊️

Instagram id - _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates❤️.