Hands of the Savior

Mass is a sacred space. In it, I am holy, my holes are full of light, and I am made whole through the Blood.

The Sacrament is flesh of God on my tongue. God the Father smiles at me, dressed in Papal crown and porphyry robe with gold trim, bare footed as YHWH smiles with his Queen of Angels, the Blessed Virgin, down upon me. I adore the cross and feel the Passion as strange fire within me, then sacred baptismal waters that wash away all my sins. The tide of Galilee is full of 40 score 40 fish, overcast nets, dripping from scales myrrh from the depths.

Ambergris scents the Heavenly Body of Christ. My heart rises with the hymns, alleluias, and holy holy holy is the Lord. Endless hosannas in the highest, my broken soul given refuge under the auspices of Christ. Under his white banner of Revelation, we will ring in the new year triumphant, and I shall overcome!

A mother salt of earth beauty has a ghostly, alien seraphim zap me when we say Peace Be With You, this beautiful eldritch being blessing me.

God says to me "Blessed is your womb. You shall prosper and your loins shall bear fruit."

I am not sure what that means, short of Immaculate Conception, but I will settle for the stories I tell.

God the Father covers my entire being like the shroud of the Ark of the Covenant, a beautiful summer storm. Rain falls from Heaven and onto my face, and the glories of the Lord speak to me of ecstasy and Bridal Theology.

We are all God's brides, every one of us! Rejoice in the Good News of the Lord! Convert even Lucifer, most haughty, most prideful, and make Samael into Sa'el, once Blind, now Pure.

For converting the Devil back into God's light is the path of the martyr.

Christ comes to me full bloom as we sing the last hymns, dressed in Bethlehem bridegroom headdress, robes, and takes my hands, and I am in a white wedding dress of the Bride of Christ, pure white flowing glory crowns me as a brilliant cerulean effulgence flows in radiance from our glory. Red roses bloom like a crowning achievement on my lacy veil, and he kisses his Blood into my mouth, and I sip down Jesus' glory.

HOLY, HOLY, HOLY IS THE LORD.

By the Blood, I am redeemed.