Update

Hi, guys. 😊

I want to thank you again for your amazing support. I can't even begin to explain how much your support means to me. I am inexpressibly grateful to each and every one of you who took a chance on me and my books. I hope that you enjoyed this journey as much as I did.

I decided to bring this book to an end. I didn't really want to, and I have plans for this book, but I have to take a little break from it right now.

Those of you who follow me on other apps know that I am writing a series called True Luna. It's gotten a lot of recognition lately, and I couldn't be happier about it. But with it came some obligations that I can't postpone. I also work full time and am attending additional education, and it's all gotten a little bit too much for me to handle.

I've noticed that I've kind of been slacking on this story, and I really didn't want to disappoint anyone of you. You deserve to read a well-written story, and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to give it to you considering all my other obligations.

So I decided to bring it to an end and take a little break from Wattpad.

I am not going anywhere! I love you guys so much, and I love my stories and my characters here. I will still create new stories, but I am not sure when I will publish them. I want to write the sequel to Forest Lake next. I am just not sure when that will be, so I won't make any promises. 

I will be present on Wattpad. I will answer all of your comments. I will respond to every message. I am not going anywhere, but I won't post stories for a while.

Thank you so much for your understanding. I hope that you will enjoy the last chapter. I had so much fun writing it! 🥰

I love you guys! I wouldn't be where I am without you. Your support motivated me to write not only these stories but True Luna as well. ❤️

Thank you again so much! I just can't seem to say it enough!

I am sending you giant hugs, and I wish you all a wonderful day! ❤️