Chapter 6

Y/N's Room

We both walk In my room and I sat on my bed and Finn takes a seat in my bean bag chair next to me.

*RING RING*

"Is that your phone?" I question, raising an eyebrow.

"I guess so." Finn answers, picking up his phone.

Finn's POV

"hello?" I ask.

"hi." cia says over the phone as I put the phone to my hear so Y/N can't hear

"what do you want?.." I answer frowning.

"what happened?" Y/N whispered.

"nothing.. everything fine." I answer covering the speaker on the phone. "I...just have to go.." I continue.

"O-Oh ok.." Y/N frowned.

"Cia... what do you want?" I say again walking outside of Y/N's room.

"Finn...I like you. Please give me a second chance." Cia responds.

"After what you done?!...you want me to be with you again?!.. ITS ONLY BEEN A YEAR!!" I raise my voice.

"I've changed... I promise...and maybe...you could give me a surprise if we meet.." Cia said teasingly.

"I'm not that bad boy anymore..and I am not going to give you a surprise...I am taken now.." I answer frowning.

"Maybe I could make you feel a way...?" Cia said teasingly. "And you never told me you had a girlfriend!"

"I dont need to.." I respond with a straight face.

"I'll kill your stupid girlfriend...! You will be mine!" Cia laughs.

I end the call.

Y/N's POV

What is going on with Finn?.. who was that?.. I might be just overthinking it..he would have told me who it was if it was important right?

"Finn!" I call.

"Yes?" Finn responds.

"Come here!" I say back.

Finn opens the door with a straight face.

"What's wrong? Who was that?" I ask.

"Well.. it was nothing.." Finn answers quickly.

I stand up from my bed and I walk up to Finn. I am inches away from his face.
"Tell me.. please." I beg.

"Ok..here is the truth.." Finn sighs. "I used to be this bad boy.. and known if being a bad boy..fucking girls for high school in my old school. I had a girlfriend but I broke up with her...because she cheated on me with my brother..she called me..and wanted to get back with me.." Finn continued.

"That's a lot to take in.." I rub my forehead.

"I know.." Finn responds.

"Just trust me Finn..you can trust me.." I responds touching his shoulder.

Finn nodded and kissed me on my head.
I pulled him by the ear and kissed him on the lips.

"I tired.." I frown.

"Well then you should go to sleep?" Finn laughs with a smile.

"Yeah..YOU THINK?" I ask sarcastically.

We both laugh and I lay on my bed and Finn kissed me on the forehead. Then he left the room.