chapter two

Much to Iris's delight, Niki didn't wait a moment to respond. She kissed back.

It was soft at first, then Niki turned her head slightly, and instantly deepened the kiss.

Iris took hold of Niki's face gently as they kissed. Niki responded by grabbing hold of Iris's waist, instantly moving her hips so they were grinding against each other.

Moans escaped from both of the girls' mouths, growing heavier by the minute.

Iris's mind was spinning. She could still hear the music from the party going on beyond the closed door, but all she could really concentrate on was that she was kissing Niki and Niki was kissing her back. It wasn't long before she felt the moisture begin to increase between her thighs.

Iris broke apart from Niki's lips, latching her lips unto Niki's neck instead and sucking softly.

Niki groaned, reaching her hand up she reached for the zipper of the zip-up shirt that Iris had on. In a swift moment, she had zipped down her shirt and taken it off.

Iris was shocked slightly at how easily Niki discarded her shirt, tossing it aside so Iris was now seated in her bra and pants.

"Can I?" Niki asked.

Iris nodded and that was all Niki needed to unclasp her bra, revealing Iris' full breasts. Iris bit her lips as Niki took hold of her right breast, massaging it in her hand. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling.

With the alcohol in her system, every touch seemed to drive her to the edge.

Iris reached down, taking off Niki's shirt, and revealing her black sports bra.

Niki suddenly flipped Iris over so she was lying beneath her, kissing her deeply. Their chests were fused against each other, and Iris grabbed a hold of Niki's locs to steady herself as she felt Niki's fingers wander down.

In a brief moment, Iris's pants and underwear were off. She was lying completely naked beneath Niki whose eyes were roaming all over her body. Her locs were falling into Iris's eyes. Iris reached up, grasping onto Niki and pulling her lips back to hers.

At the same time, Iris felt Niki's fingers rub her entrance lightly and let out a moan as they went in.

"Shhh," Niki whispered, covering Iris's mouth with her free hand while continuing to move her fingers inside Iris.

Iris clenched onto the covers in an attempt to keep her moans at bay. Honestly, she didn't understand why it mattered, it wasn't as if anyone was going to hear them above the music blaring.

Her thoughts were soon distracted by the feeling building up in her stomach. Her moans were increasing and Niki clasped her hand against Iris's mouth tightly.

"Come for me," she whispered into Iris's ear, causing the hairs on her neck to stand up at alert. Iris felt embarrassed at how easily she was turned on by Niki. She felt weak in her hands, under her control, under her body.

Niki pressed her body into Iris as her hands moved aggressively beneath her. Iris took hold of Niki's shoulders as she felt herself come undone. Her breathing was heavy and her head was spinning so fast.

Iris was left in a panting, sweating heap. Niki slowly took her hand away from Iris's mouth, replacing it instead with her fingers so Iris could taste herself.

Iris sucked on Niki's fingers like she knew she wanted before Niki got up from above her, heading into the bathroom without another word.

For a few moments, Iris just lay there breathing deeply. She ran through the events that had just occurred in her head. Then Iris pulled on her underwear which was laying idly on the corner of Niki's bed before finding her phone.