chapter 16

Hey  all....

This is another update... Vote and comment karooo.... Dekhe kush hojathi hun mein.... Ignore mistakes....

"chalein" she asked with a smile.  He was washing the cups and wiping the kitchen slab.

"Ji ma'am" he saluted making her laugh.

"Sidharth tu ekdam Evu jaisa h... Nautanki..." She said.

"Because we are not boring unlike you" he said locking the door.

"Hawww...." She opened her mouth.  He smiled and grabbed her hand walked to through corridor.

She looked at their hands. His grip on her hands vanished her insecurities. She didn't feel any ounce of fear looking at the darkness. She leaned to his biceps. He looked at her in amaze. She blinked her eyes.

"Kal Bahar chalein...just an outing..... It's been long... I had an outing with Badi and Ajay." He asked. She nodded her head  with a smile.

"Kavi  Aunty called me in the morning.... She and  Sree uncle is missing you both.... Mereko damki bhi di... Meri donom gudiyan ko ache se khayal nahin rakhega toh Tere kaan kheechungi yese boli mereko" Sidharth said with a pout. Sana laughed hearing that.

"Haan... Mere ko bhi din bhar call Karthi h... Bechari ...   I really miss her" Sana said. Sidharth opened the door with the keys. Ajay was sitting there watching the highlights of the match.

"Abey tu soye nahin ?" Sidharth asked.

"Nahin...  Yeh KFC bhi baaki tha.... Match bhi interesting tha... Highlights dekh rahe the..." He said showing the packets. He walked to Sana .

"Sanu tu teek heina" he asked  in concern.

"Teek hun...bhaiya"she smiled..

"jaak soja.... Late hogaya" he said. 

"good night bhaiya... good night sidhaarth" she said . she climbed the stairs and loked back. sidharh was looking at her. He signed her to stop and walked to her.   she stopped her steps in the first one.

"good night sweetheart" He hugged her and kissed on her forehead.  She gazed at his eyes.

"Jaake soja... Evu ko manana bhi h Kal" he patted her shoulder.

"Evu... meri gudhu... sorry na.... baath karo please" Sana was coaxing Evu the nth time. She was hiding behind the sofa putting her head on the knees.  She moved her head in negative.

"Sannu ko maaf karde please.... " Sana grabbed her hand kissed it's back.

"Mein gussa nahin hun" she said in her baby voice without looking Sana.

"Phir kya hua... Meri laddoo ko.. aise kyun baiti h" Sidharth said  coming to the room.

"Siddy aur Sannu Meri best friends heina... Phir mereko akele chod k kyun gaye" she asked with a pout.

"Meri laddoo ko patha heina... Bua ko akele neend nahin aathe na... Isliye Bua k saath chodke gaye...." Sidharth said picking her up. Sana looked at him in disbelief. He winked in return.

"Hayy... Sachi... Phir teek h ...  " She kissed on his cheeks.

"Sannu ko bhi maaf karde guddu..." Sana said.

"Hayy Meri sannu puthu kitni cute h.... Awww Mera puthu" she lunged to Sana and peppered her face with kisses.

"Shehnaaz... Sachi mein yeh Dadi Amma h... I'm really confused who is the mother here... " Sidharth said.