EXPOSED! A HAREM, GLITTER AND GOLD!

Hero group chat:

CannibalisticFuck: Why are there soo many villains on the run this week?! I want some chicken and Netflix!

Endewhore: you are a fucking hero for a reason, learn to deal with it.

CannibalisticFuck: Correction! The fastest one and I still don't get "ME" time! I don't even have a girlfriend!

TheRealTitan: Lonley I see?

Unknown Number joined the group chat.

Unknown Number: Ohh and you my lady have way too big of a collection. What are you doing making a harem?

CannibalisticFuck: Who the heck is this?!

Unknown Number: Just a friendly chicken nugget eater and you my chicken nugget, got some problems! There is a big freaking titan on the hunt and look out for ya!

Endewhore: DID YOU FUCKING INVITE SOMEONE AGAIN?!

Unknown Number changed their name to FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: pretty sure that is none of your business, I didn't come for you anyways but be ready for the future.

CannibalisticFuck: HOLY SHIT! Do I need to be scared?

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER added a picture

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: You might want to start running from the titan after this! Look at her and this man! Oh god! Even the neighbors called the cops on them for making noises as if a cat was dying!

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: Also you might want to change this man because... it won't take long until he finds out about your little stack of men ;)

TheRealTitan: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: BROH READ MY NAME!!! Or have you finally gone blind of seeing soo much bling bling? Got too many luxury things huh...One Word: SUGARDADDY!!!

CannibalisticFuck: I didn't know you like old men! That guy looks like he could be my grandpa!

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: Well as long as she gets her pleasure and money she would definitely go for anyone including your gramps! Is he rich by the way?

Dryad: Ahm what is going on here? Who is that person? And @TheRealTitan wtf!

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER changed TheRealTitan's name to wh0re

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: @Dryade oooh Woody! You are here too! Let's talk about your affair with the wh0re and she used her quirk going through the ceiling and you covering her up with your wood! Truly amazing picture.

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: shouldn't you be ashamed of yourself? As a hero paying another to spend the night with them?

(A/N: @Dryade died from too high impact -acid)

(A/N: Poor Kamuiwood ... Welp RIP as in Rest in pieces after this XD)

Dryad went offline

CannibalisticFuck: That dude got faster offline than he went online....

Wh0re: Stop this bullshit!

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: Fine by me.

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER added a picture

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: Soo I found this picture of her butt stuck in a building she fell on. Pretty amazing snapshot and poor building!

Wh0re: I said stop it!

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: I did! I went to property damages and stopped exposing your love life.

Wh0re: YOU DAMN RAT! IF I EVER GET YOU IN MY HANDS!

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: Then what?

CannibalisticFuck: UHHH this is even better than Netflix!

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER : YoU mIgHt WaNt To GeT a BuCkEt Of KfC rEaDy!

CannibalisticFuck: Ohh good idea! Could you wait for me until I return?

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: I am giving you 3 minutes!

CannibalisticFuck: That's enough for me!

CannibalisticFuck went offline

Time skip brought to you by Izuku smiling a Cheshire smile at his screen because of the next picture he has in store for them.

CanibalisticFuck is online

CannibalisticFuck: I am back baby! Let's get this show rolling on!

FriendlyChickenNuggetDEVOURER: Your wish is my command!