Dark Night BOSS 9

When Xuan Yunzhi's left hand passed by a bodyguard in black, she grabbed the pistol pinned to his waist and slowly raised it.

Bang!

The escaping man was shot in the left leg and fell to the ground.

The light in Si Yunxie's eyes flashed away, and the corners of his lips brought out a coquettish and arrogant smile.

"Your marksmanship is good."

Xuan Yunzhi raised her eyes, she gad a serious look on her pale face, and with a click, the pitch-black pistol fell to the ground.

The back frustration is too strong, her body is very weak now, even after firing the gun, she can't even hold the gun firmly.

However, she shot deliberately.

Then she lay down in Si Yunxie's arms, and didn't mean to be polite at all.

"If there is any doubt, I will speak as long as I can."

She closed her eyes, the weak posture of her eyebrows diminished slightly.

Xuan Yunzhi's confession unabashedly made Si Yunxie's eyebrows provoked.

As early as when she was sent to the hospital, all the information about her was presented in front of Si Yunxie.

But the more he look at the information, the more he will found the difference between the two.

A pampered eldest lady and the Xuan Yunzhi in his arms who can dare to kill a person with a single shot without changing her face.

And the more he notice difference, the more Si Yunxie's heart itch.

Most importantly, the woman in his arms saved him.

It's really interesting.

When he got into the car, Xuan Yunzhi closed her eyes and calmed down, but Si Yunxie next to her made a mess and kept playing with her fingers, and the aggressive and dangerous gaze swept her at once, making her feel fuzzy.

The black car slowly drove into a villa, and the iron doors opened.

When the car stopped, she walked down and took in all the sights before her eyes.

Is this a villa? Or an old castle?

Black-clothed bodyguards guarded the door, showing strictness and guard.

Walking in, when one foot is on the red carpet, it is almost instinctive, and he looks at the surrounding environment calmly.

The leather sofa is placed in the middle, and the stairway is on the left, which rotates and extends upward. The escalator is made of priceless golden nanmu to bring out the simplicity and weight.

If you only see here, there is an dark look on the atmosphere.

But sweeping around, her eyes are almost dazzled by the black and red that can be seen everywhere.

The crystal table made of blood red agate was placed there like an ordinary table with big thorns.

The glazed tea cup, even the lampshade on the top of his head, is all fine crystal.

Xuan Yunzhi suppressed the urge in her heart.

She kept telling herself that she had to live in this place for a few days, and she couldn't steal.

The restrained and coveting look on her face was all captured by Si Yunxie, hks thin lips brought a wicked smile, and he approached calmly.

"Which one do you like?"

Xuan Yunzhi almost subconsciously pointed to the blood red bead hanging on the wall.

"That one."

After speaking, she reacted and blinked at Si Yunxie with an embarrassed expression on her face.

"...Actually nevermind , I don't really want it."

As if the man in front of her had not heard anything, he leaned closer and closer, his seductive breath sprayed to the side of her cheek, bringing out a touch of pink.

"If you want it, it can be given to you."

The smile came from deep in the throat, bringing out an unspeakable lingering.

Before she knew it, Xuan Yunzhi was trapped in his arms and imprisoned to the top of the stairs.

Unconsciously, her eyes met those narrow eyes.