chapter : 35

Pov : Fiona

"Hmm... Baby I just want you to know one thing that no matter what I will always be your mom and yes you don't need to be jealous with any one " I said to Reyan.

By hearing that Reyan had a wide smile on his face .

"Ok now I guess it would be better if we let our kids play in the swing " Alexa said.

"I guess you are right " I said to Alexa

"Come on baby now I want you to play with Lucia" I said to Reyan.

Reyan nodded his head.

After 30 minutes I have seen Liam and Henry coming towards kids play ground.

As how Liam looked towards me he had a wide smile on his face .

I guess his meeting went well with Henry.

Finally liam came towards me and kissed me on my forehead.

Where as on other hand Henry kissed Alexa on her lips.

"I missed you cup cake " liam said.

"What are you serious we were just been apart for 30 minutes and you miss me " liam said .

"Hm ... Is there any rule where it says that that I can't miss my mate "liam said.

"Your crazy " I said to liam .

" Well iam crazy only for you my cup cake " liam said.

When i looked towards Alexa direction they were still kissing each other .

All of a sudden Liam cleared his throat .

"Guys get a room there are kids over here" liam said.

Damn finally they stopped sucking there face Alexa had a tint of blush on her cheeks.

"Sorry dude it's just that I can't resist my mate " Henry said .

"I get it Henry even I can't resist my cup cake. " ,Liam say's to Henry.

" Liam please stop been so lovey dovey" I said to liam.

" Fiona that's true I can't even think of been apart from you even for a second cause you are my mate and me being the Alpha it make ten times harder to stay a part from you since you are a human you won't feel that much strong pull towards me but to me it complete the opposite " liam say's to me .

" What liam is saying is the truth Fiona because day by day the mate bond get's stronger" Alexa says to me.

" Ok ok I get it guys " I said to them.

" Let's go and see our kid's " Henry say's .

With that saying both Henry and Alexa left me alone with liam.

"Hm now that they left us alone I want to spend some quality time with my Cup cake " liam said.

" Hey what about Reyan then" I asked liam.

"Oh don't worry Henry and Alexa are there to take care of him " liam said to me .

"But now no but's follow me " liam said to me .

"Ugh ok " I said to liam.

After two minutes of walking we reached a hotel room .

Liam unlocked the door .

"Come on in cup cake lets go inside " liam said to me .

" Hmm... Liam why are we over here " I asked liam.

"Well cup cake I just want to spend some quality time with you" liam said to me.

" But we could have spend this "so called quality time" with Reyan to , you know I feel bad that I ditched my baby" I said to liam .

Suddenly liam started laughing.

" Oh cup why are you so cute you know some time I envy my own son because he get's to spend some time with you where as me iam always busy with my work now that I have got a chance to spend some time with you iam not goona mess this up" liam said to me .

By hearing this I have this urge to jumping on liam and kiss the life out of me .

Ugh what is wrong with me I guess it's the made bond which is making me think likes this.

As I was thinking about this whole mate bond thing suddenly liam pulled me by my waist kissed me .

To say I was in a shock suddenly liam bit my lower lip .

"Kiss me cup cake" liam said .

When he said that I started kissing him.

When he said  that I started kissing him