Separated Again

"He hacked into our system." Corporal said as we watched for it seemed like Dave was laughing before talking, but we couldn't hear anything. "Where's the sound?" Eva asked as we tried getting his attention. "Dave, Dave! Your microphone! It's not on!" Kowalski said as Dave pulled out glasses and tried to figure it out. "Click on the button with the microphone." I said and pointed to where it should be. "Everytime a villain calls in this happens." Short Fuse said as we could hear Dave but it went black.

"Now we can hear you, but we cannot see you." Kowalski said as I facepalmed. "It's like talking to my parents." Classified said, leaning over to me as I softly giggled. "How about now?" Dave asked as we could hear and see him now. "Yes! There we go!" Everybody said happily. "Excellent! Now where was I?" He asked before taking off his glasses and laughing evilly. We all growled as my ears bent back while Classified's did too.

"Greetings, North Wind. I've see you've met my old zoo mates." Dave said as he rubbed his tentacles together. "We were never mates. There was no mating." Skipper said as he didn't understand Dave meant like neighbors. "And their gorgeous wolf sister, Juno." He said as Classified moved me to behind him with a protective growl. "Turn yourself in, David. You're powerless now that I've stolen your precious Medus Serum. It's over." Classified said, ignoring Skipper's protests about him being the one to steal it.

"It's over? Then, why did I call you? Weird. Oh! Maybe it was to show you this!" He said and directed to the camera to a giant tank of the serum as we all gasped. "That is a lot of serum for four penguins!" Kowalski exclaimed. "You thought this was just about you four? No, no, no, no! We're just getting started." Dave said and took a selfie next to it. "Now, if you'll excuse me. I have to go do some shopping.....for revenge!" He went to end the call but it didn't work so he put on his glasses as an octopus went up to him and burgled.

"What do I push? But....is it the red? But I thought it was this-" He hung up as his self came through the fax. Sirens started going off as jumped a bit before relaxing. "Incoming alert." Eva said as she looked at Classified. "Put it on screen." He said as she turned around and put it on the big screen. "The Berlin Zoo. 18 penguins missing." She said as it appeared. "Dave's kidnapping other penguins!" Private said in worry. "No doubt cute and cuddly." Corporal said in the same worry.

"We have to move! What? Time for our A-Game/ Everybody huddle up!" Skipper and Classified said together as I tried raising my hand. "Maybe it'd be best if we-" "Corporal ready the jet. I'm initiating North Wind Protocol Zooka." Classified said as Corporal made weapons appear from a hidden wall. "I really think we should-" "12 more penguins taken from London Zoo!" Eva said as I watch everyone get around.

"But don't you think we should work toge-" "Skipper, good news! I got them to credit our class!" Kowalski said as I sighed softly. The boys got into jet packs and was messing with the weapons. "Guys." I groaned softly and facepalmed. "No!" Classified said as Rico swallowed a bomb. "This mission has no place for pathetic unless penguins." Classified said as Skipper turned to face him. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who are you calling pathetic?" He asked as he does have a point. These boys are no ordinary penguins.

"Enough!" Classified said as he slammed his fist on the table causing Rico to spit out the bomb and send it to explode the ship. "See, Rico? That's is why you can't have nice things." Skipper said before he got shot with a dart. The Private, then Rico, and then Kowalski who was trying to flirt with Eva. I suddenly felt tired as Corporal gasped. "Sir, I think you fired an accidental shot!" He said as I pulled out a dart from my neck. Classified gasped, putting his tranquilizer gun away before running and catching me before I fell.

"Why didn't you guys just listen to me?" I asked tiredly before feeling myself getting picked up bridal style. "I'm sorry, my dear, but it needed to be done." He said as feel him lay me down on the couch as Corporal started to put the boys in a box. I started to go in and out of sleep as I watched them gather around the box. "I want these butterballs out of the way and out of my mission. Ship them to the safe house. The most remote place on the planet." I hear Classified said as I tried to stay up. "No......no." I said softly before my body gave into the sleep.