The Glorious Future

Penguins were marching all in a line when the line started to tumble down, causing three small penguins to move out of line. "Seriously? Does anyone even know where we're marching to?" One asked, being the leader of the three. "Who cares?" A penguin said. "I question nothing." Another added as a few agreed with him. "Well, fine! We'll just fly to the front of the line and see for ourselves. Kowalski! Rico! Engage aerial surveillance." The leader, known as Skipper, said as they began to flap their flippers.

"Skipper, we appear to be flightless." Kowalski said as they stopped flapping. "Well, what's the point of these?" Skipper asked as the three looked at their flippers. Rico had an idea and slapped Skipper's flipper with his. "Whoa! I like it! Hey, this could be our thing! We do we call it? Let's call it the 'High-One'!" Skipper said when an egg bowled the three down. "Wolf pup coming through!" A black wolf pup with white tips on her paws, tail, and ears. "Sorry, baby penguins!" She called out as she chased the egg.

"Hey, did anybody see that? That's an egg! Is anybody going to help her?" Skipper asked and pointed to the pup chasing the egg. "W-We can't do that." A penguin said as he waddled by. "Why not?" Skipper asked with confusion. "Well, it's a dangerous world out there and wolves are predictors. And we're just penguins. We know nothing but cute and cuddly." Another said as she waddled. "Yeah. Why do you think there's always documentary crews filming us?" Another one said as the three turned to see humans recording them.

"Well, sorry, kid. You know, we lose a few eggs every year. It's just nature." Another penguins said. "Oh, right. Nature. I guess that makes sense, but something....something deep down in my gut tells me that it makes no sense at all! You know what? I reject nature!" Skipper said as all the penguins gasped and faced the group. "Who's with me?" He asked, raising a flipper as the penguins continued to march in their line. Skipper cried out some sort of battle scream and ran towards the pup before sliding on his stomach with Rico and Kowalski following behind.

The wolf pup saw a cliff and saw the egg stopped at the very edge. She skidded to a halt when she was suddenly bumped into by Skipper causing her, the egg and Skipper to go over. They screamed until they were stopped. The pup looked up to see Skipper has her by the tail as Kowalski and Rico have him. They were suddenly swung back onto the cliff. The pup quickly looked over the edge with worry as the three did the same, gasping everytime the egg looked like it was going to crack.

It rolled itself into a huge snowball before landing on the abandoned ship. The ball broke as the egg safely rolled down it. "I have to get down there!" The pup said as she tried to figure out a way safely down. "You're not going to eat that egg!" Skipper said as the other two nodded. "Eat it?! No, you butterballs! I've been trying to save it! I don't eat penguins!" The pup said frantically as she looked at the three. "You don't? Then what do you eat?" Skipper asked. "I eat fish! But we can discuss it later! No one's come back from that ship alive!" She said as they looked back at the egg.

"Relax, fuzzball, there's a bird down there now. Look he's fine." Skipper said as they watch a bird land on a barrel before getting eaten by a leopard seal. "Leopard seals, nature's snakes." Skipper said as the leopard seal licked it's lips before hiding in a hole again. "Aren't snakes nature's snakes?" Kowalski asked as the pup face palmed. "How should I know? We live in the flippen frozen tundra!" Skipper said as the pup sighed before becoming worried as the seals started to bark. "They're going for the egg!" She said frantically as her ears bent in fear.

"Get me a way down there, ASAP!" Skipper said as the pup paced. "All one would need is 300 ft of kelp, dried." Kowalski informed as the pup rolled her eyes. "How on Earth are we going to find 300 ft of kelp? That egg would be breakfast by the time we got everything." She said as she and the penguins were hit off the edge. "That's more like it!" Skipper said as the four slid down some frozen spikes before landing on another cliff and sighed with smiles before the snow on the cliff cause them to fall and roll into a big snowball.