Start

Hello po!!! This is my 2nd story na, hope you like this...

Kung gusto niyo pong mangorrection ng tao at ng story na to, wag niyo na lng pong basahin :)

Thank you!!! <3

June 6 20XX - 10:31 pm

(Disco Sound)

"Yeah! Ahahahaha"

I said as me and my friends danced in the spotlight of the bar

I think this is the best among my other experiences because everytime i go into a bar, I should have body guards on my side.

I hate it, i hate being chained in the hands of my family. I know they are just protecting me, but i think this is now an abuse. They dont give me freedom so here i am now, here i am as a rebel.

My boyfriend Lance was in the side of the bar and he looked at me seductively when i am in the middle of the spotlight. From that look? I knew that He had  something to do with me later.

Instead of going at him, i continued dancing.

"Wohhhoooo! Cheers!"

We all drank the beer and went wild again.

I noticed that lance is all alone. I cane to him and he then approach me

"Mylene..."

His breath is warm and Its really soothing to my ears.

"Wha... What?"

I asked as he hugged me from my back while bitting and licking my ears.

"Ahh. Ahmmm"

I moaned as he went down and kiss my neck. It was more passionate that it makes me wet.

I put my hands on his face and he went straight to kiss my lips, but its now different from the other ones.

His lips is as soft as cotton that it makes you beg for more. It makes you beg for the pleasure that you want.

We kissed like never ending. I can feel the warmth, i dont think its from the beverages that we drank, i think its because im falling for him.

"Ahh.. Lance"

I moaned louder in front of hundreds of people. But i dont care, I love lance and lance loved me.

The deeper we kiss, the more he put his hands everywhere on my body. His hand reached my shorts and he slowly put his hands inside it. His other hand was  in my boob that makes me moan even louder.

He gently  rub and press his middle finger in my clit that cause me to make him stop.

"Ah ... Ah... Wait wait wait"

I pushed him back and I tucked the bottons on my shirt .

He sounded shocked because its the first time that i refused him do it. We doesnt have any sexual intercourse before but i let him feel my private parts

"What? Why?"

He questioned me, I think he felt unfair because I am the only one who felt the taste.

I pushed him because im afraid i loose my consciousness and lose my virginity to him. I am still 17 while lance is 19.

We are just drunk. And I knew it.

"Stop digging down, ahahahaha"

I said to make him feel that it was a joke, but we two both know it wasn't.

"Hey you two! Get back here"

Andrea, my bestfriend said in the middle of the stage

"Hey lance lets go in the middle. They are waiting for us in there"