AU

This is an AU of Akita Neru x Kasane Teto just be warned you may see a spam from someone with random letters.

Neru was playing on her phone waiting for Miku to come out side, Miku finally came outside "Finally, took you time!" Miku smiled "You know my friend Teto..?" "Yes." Neru replied tapping away at her phone "Well, she's moving to our school and she had to move into my house, she'll be out in a minute" "Aight." Neru replied again bored. Teto walked out smiling "Hi Miku! Who's this?" She looked at Neru. Neru looked away blushing at the beautiful sight "This is Neru!" Miku replied happily. "Nice to meet you Neru! I'm Teto!" Teto smiled "U-Uh.. yeah hi." Neru acted Tsundere to hide the blush. "We need to head to school." Neru stated. The three girls walked to school, Neru whispered "Baka." Under her breath and Miku said "Baka!" To Neru. Teto yelled "BAKA BAKA BAKA!" Hinting something.
Miku's head suddenly turned to look at Teto and smirked, Teto smirked back and yelled "We can make a song called Tripple Baka!" And smiled. Neru looked up at Teto confused. "I am terrible at everything." Miku messed up Neru's hair and said "No your not! You wrote most of my songs! You helped me with them all!" Neru smiled at Teto, Teto hugged Neru with one arm and hugged Miku with the other. "This is going to be great! We only just met basically and we're already going to make a song!" "Wait, how good is Teto at singing?" Neru asked. Teto looked around blushing. "I'm pretty b-" Miku quickly covered Teto's mouth "Your not bad! Your really good!!" "Let me here it then." Neru stated. "W-what??" Teto looked at Neru in shock. "If your good at singing sing then." "B-but..." "C'mon Teto! I know you can!" Miku stated.
Teto started to sing

She sung the song until she finish "Holy crap where have you been?" Neru was shocked. Teto hid her face with a book. "I-I'm not good!" Teto said, Miku poked Teto, "Don't be daft. You are!" Teto looked at Neru "A-am I really..?" Neru nodded, Neru could tell Miku liked Teto (This is a fake story don't judge please.) Neru grabbed Teto's hand "Miku you have a song to record with the other Vocaloids! Go!" "Ah I forgot sorry Teto!" Miku ran off. "Do you me to show you around..?" Neru asked blushing slightly "Yeah.. it's my first day" Teto said nervously.

Neru and Teto walked too school holding hands not realising it. Rin and Gumi looked at them and giggled, Luka and Meiko were yelling at Kaito and Len was trying to stop Meiko from beating Kaito up. Neru just dragged Teto away from the Vocaloid's, Teto was confused. "You don't need to get involved with them." Neru said that blushing looking away from Teto. "T-Teto..?" Neru asked "Yeah?" Teto looked at Neru. "W-Would you ever find love here?" Neru couldn't say what she originally was going to say. "Hmm... Well.. I can't really say. I have hardly met anyone yet. I'm sure I'll find love though!" Neru thought for a while, Teto ate a baguette in the mean time, Neru shook her head "Ah.. sorry. I spaced out." Neru apologised.

I'll leave the rest for a next chapter if you guys want! Cya hope you enjoyed it!