Chapter 9 : Its Your Choice

Nishikata was walking to class with takagi, as soon as they entered they noticed that the crowd was looking at someone, Mogami who had cut off the long hair 

Nishikata : dude you look sick 

Takagi : I have to agree you look pretty good

Mogami : now I can't even tell what they're thinking about me now… 

Sumire : look you don't need to pay attention to them 

Random girl : um excuse me….

Mogami : yeah? 

Random girl : Pardon me if I'm wrong but are the rumors about you…. Um…. 

Mogami : …. 

Nishikata : the rumors are all made up…

Random girl : oh.. Then sorry for treating you like that yesterday… 

Mogami : ( she's apologising? Looks really change things huh?) it's alright I forgive you… 

Random girl : that easily? ( I was expecting to grilled by him) 

Mogami : I'll forgive everyone as long as they apologise… 

Sumire  : ( God he's an angel at his core… its so sad he's treated like this) 

Random girl : thanks… ( she disappeared back into her friends) 

Nishikata : looks like things are going better…. But I have to be honest i wouldn't forgive those asses so easily if I were you… 

Mogami : well good things don't last long for me so I don't wanna ruin my chances by not forgiving those people… 

Sumire : you should value yourself more 

Mogami : ( he just gave an awkward chuckle) 

At that moment amano entered the classroom and all the girls were fawning over him and some boys scoffed at him 

Amano : Mogami and takagi please step out I need to talk to you both 

Mogami : sure… 

Takagi : ( she hadn't interacted with amano since the  confession and she didn't wanna deal with the awkwardness, she looked over at nishikata) 

Nishikata : ( he noticed her unease and said) hey amano I need to discuss something too 

Amano : sure just let me talk to them first

They all stepped out  

Amano : Mogami since you didn't attend the science class for over a year you've got too many projects piled up… 

Mogami : (he just groaned) 

Amano : look I would let you go but since e the principal has changed some of the policies this is out of my hands… I'll need the signature of a another member of the student council to wave off your assignments but considering your umm… Reputation…. I don't think anyone will sign.. 

Mogami : ( he juay let out a small sigh) I understand…. 

Amano : look I know the rumors are false but there's nothing we can really do about it… 

Nishikata : does my sign work? 

Amano : well yeah it will ( I almost forgot about him) 

Nishikata : ( he gave Mogami a reassuring look) consider it waved 

Mogami : thanks… ( this is literally the nicest anyone has ever been to him other than his parents ) 

Amano : just drop by after recess to sign the papers in the student council room