Chapter 7 : Rumors

Nishikata stared at the girl who was wrapped around him

Nishikata : ( she meant it yesterday….) ( he placed his hand on her face)

Takagi : ( his hand woke her up but she didn't immediately open her eyes) ( what's this on my face… A Hand?) 

Nishikata : ( he ran his fingers along her arm) soft…. 

Takagi : ( she was working hard to not blush furiously) ( why am I even acting like I'm asleep) 

Nishikata : ( he stared at her face and thought out loud) she's so beautiful…. I wonder what would've happened if I'd understood what she was saying yesterday… 

Takagi : ( is he gonna initiate now?) 

Nishikata : but then we're still 17…. 

Takagi : ( honestly I should have thought this through… We're still 17….)

Nishikata : but then again… I'll be 18 in a few months… She'll be too…. Should we wait till then? 

Takagi : ( she didn't really mind waiting if that's what he wanted, her actions yesterday were in the heat of the moment and she didn't really think too much…) 

Nishikata : ( he pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arm around her) 

Takagi didn't move while Nishikata cuddled with her 

Takagi : ( after waiting for sometime w so he wouldn't know she was awake while he was talking) hey yuki… 

Nishikata : ( shit I'm still cuddling) yeah?

Takagi : ( he tried move away but she held him close) no it's fine… 

Nishikata : Takagi… 

Takagi : ( she curled around and started to kiss him) 

Nishikata : ( his mind was completely blank as she kissed him again and again) 

Takagi : ( she stopped kissing to catch a few breaths when he held her shoulders) yuki?

Nishikata : screw it I don't care ( he started kissing her neck and shoulders) 

Takagi : ( this time she was the one who was powerless she just held him and moved on impulse without thinking she bit the end of his earlobe seductively) ( she had basically thrown all logic out of the window) 

Nishikata : ( while he was still kissing her his hand moved to her back) 

Takagi : ( she was wearing a dress which had buttons on the back side) 

Nishikata : ( he seemed hesitant at first but he slowly began to unbutton her dress) 

Takagi : ( 2 buttons were opened and the last one would open.. the dress would fall off, she was preparing herself for that…) 

He was still fumbling around with the last button when the door to his room shook open 

Nishikata : ( crap I didn't lock the door after I let her in last night..) 

Takagi : ( oh no… what if someone sees us)

They both simultaneously looked at the door where a single boy stood with a blank expression on his face 

Mogami : hey nishikata it's morning ( he said nonchalantly since he was far he didn't see well) 

Nishikata : hey yeah good morning ( oh yeah…. He Is partially blind and can't see from far) 

Mogami : well I was just waking everyone up.. ( began walking towards them) 

Nishikata : ( thinking quickly he covered her up with sheets) ( pray he doesn't notice… Please…. Please…)