Chapter 6.5 : Sleep?

Nishikata was just laying down on the bed of guest room while calling shuichi 

Nishikata : so hows everything going? 

Shuichi : it's… Ok…. I just need you to control the Tokyo office as fast as you can… 

Nishikata : leave it to me, so how's suika 

Shuichi : she's just resting because she the doctors told her to… 

Nishikata : I see 

Shuichi : so did you sort out the apartment? 

Nishikata : speaking of, why didn't you tell me about all that?! 

Shuichi : I'm sure it was a pleasant surprise for you, don't even try to deny it 

Nishikata : I really wanna punch your smug face right about now… 

Shuichi : ( he chuckled and hanged up) 

Nishikata : that smug little… 

Nishikata was just about to start his pushups when he heard a knock on the door 

Takagi : hey yuki can you let me in? 

Nishikata : yeah sure ( he opened the door) what's wrong? 

Takagi : there's just something I wanna tell you… 

Nishikata could sense takagi's discomfort so they sat down on the bed 

Nishikata : well? 

Takagi : so over the first year of highschool… something happened… 

Nishikata : what? 

Takagi : well a guy… He confessed to me and I denied obviously… 

Nishikata : wait… Is He harassing you?! ( he seemed very upset) 

Takagi : no he hasn't done anything … we haven't had much interaction except science class where we happen to sit next to each other… 

Nishikata : ok….when did all this happen? 

Takagi : A-a few months back…. 

Nishikata : why didn't you tell me? 

Takagi : I really don't know…. I felt like you'd be… Mad… 

Nishikata : I wouldn't be mad at you…. But still you know you can tell me everything. 

Takagi : well it's just that the guy he's Amano Haruki…. The student rep along with you…. 

Nishikata : oh? ( well I keep hearing about him haven't really met him yet..) 

Takagi : I knew you'd eventually find out… 

Nishikata : wait you're telling because of that? You mean you were planning to hide this for as long as possible? 

Takagi : ..... Sorry… 

Nishikata : why did you even need to hide it?

Takagi : well…. I Don't know why I did that… I was scared…. I don't know what I was scared of…. But I was scared …. 

Nishikata : you don't need to be afraid of me takagi… 

Takagi : that's why I came to tell… I wanted to tell since you returned but…. I just couldn't… 

Nishikata : well everything is fine now… 

Takagi : so….can we share the bed? 

Nishikata : what? 

Takagi : I said I wanna sleep with you…. ( she said while climbing onto him) 

Nishikata : um…… 

Takagi : ( she got close, so close that he could literally feel her breathe) can I? 

Nishikata : ( blushing) fine 

Takagi : good ( she lay down next to him and pulled him closer…) 

Nishikata : let me just finish my pushups first… 

Takagi : what? 

Nishikata : I cant sleep without my daily pushups anymore… It's a habit… just close your eyes I'll be there in a minute… 

Takagi : ( her mind just paused this was one of the rare occasions where she didn't know what he was thinking) ( I really can't tell if he doesn't understand what I'm hinting at or if he's choosing to ignore it…) seriously? 

Nishikata : I really can't sleep without the pushups 

Takagi : ugh… I give up… I'll try next time…. 

Nishikata : ( what was that all about I wonder….) 

He started his pushups and after that he crawled into bed 

Nishikata : ( he was beside her when he felt something around the chest) what the-

Takagi : ( her hand were inside his shirt and she was technically hugging his bare chest) it's just me.. 

Nishikata : why in the shirt 

Takagi : because I want to… Now sleep ( mild annoyance) 

Nishikata : ( he was strongly blushing and thoroughly perplexed when it hit) wait was earlier…. ( hehe blushed ever harder) 

Takagi : yes that's exactly what I meant ( she said while hugging him tighter) but now you've ruined the mood so just sleep for now… 

Nishikata : ( the realisation hit him harder than a truck his mind was unable to comprehend this info he just froze there blushing) 

Takagi : ( she noticed he wasn't able to sleep and sighed) turn around 

Nishikata : ( he somehow did without speaking a word) 

Takagi : ( she cuddled with him) now sleep.. 

Nishikata : thanks…..

701 words