1. Happy Birthday

Takagi's POV

I was cleaning the board when I got a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find Mina in front of me. She said, "Takagi are you busy today?"

I raised an eyebrow and said, "No, but why?"

"Umm, I was wondering if you would join us to the mall today."

"Yeah, I could...I think there is no problem, but why all of a sudden?"

"Nothing special. See you at the mall today at around 6pm"

"Sure."

When Mina left, I thought through what just happened. Mina was asking to join her group to the mall, that's strange. At this moment, Nishikata entered. I quickly finished my task and sat beside Nishikata. When he saw me, he blushed a little. For some reason, he is blushing every time he makes eye contact with me today. I wonder why. I said, "Hey, Yuki?"

"NO, PLEASE, NOT THIS AGAIN!" Nishikata said as he blushed heavily.

I laughed lightly and said, "You are still the same. You know, we have been together since eight months and you are still hesitant with the first names."

He made a poker face and said, "That's one of my weaknesses."

"Hmm, so, did you have lunch?"

"Yep, what am I supposed to do in the lunch?"

"Make out with me in the roof?"

"Takagi!?"

I laughed again. He was still staring at me. After some seconds of silence, he said, "T-Takagi?"

"Yes, Yuki"

"I wanted to ask you....umm....are you....no, leave it."

Why do I always need to poke him to get words out of his mouth? I said, "Nishikata, Just say It"

"Yeah, sure. Takagi, would you come to my house today directly after school today?"

"Hmm, so that's what you want. Can I ask why?"

"It's a surprise."

"Sure, I will come. But you have it, right?"

"Have what?" Nishikata made a frowning face, as if I caught him for something.

"Have the thing which has six letters and starts with C?"

After thinking for a while, Nishikata replied, "Yes, I do have. My mother brought on yesterdayij I did not know that you liked them."

To this, I blushed a little, but I was more annoyed. Was he planning to do it beforehand? I said, "Why do you have freaking protections at your house?"

He processed what I said for a while and said, blushing heavily as he waved his hands in defeat, "NONONONO! I DID NOT MEAN THOSE! I MEANT CACTUS! WHY WILL I HAVE CO***M IN MY HOUSE?"

"Oh, so, that's what you meant..."

I blushed at my defeat and pt my head down. Then, Nishikata said, "So, are you coming"

"Yeah, sure..."

"Takagi, I also want you to stay over at my house today."

"Umm, yeah, I should contact my mom."

"Sure, go ahead."

After I texted my mother and she said ok, I suddenly remembered that I had promised The trio. I said to Nishikata, "Nishikata, there is a problem. I had promised the trio to go to the mall today."