I Pass Out Too Much

"I knew you loved me!" The dark haired male chirped, seemingly swaying his body around though it was tightly bound.

"Shut the hell up." I hissed. "I just need answers. Honest ones too." I said to Suho, who looked at me creepily from the other side of the glass room he was locked in.

"Anything for you, my love!"

I ignored the nickname and went straight to the point, taking out my notepad to write down notes. "Where did you take my mom?"

"I didn't take her. Well, I helped take her, but when I realized who you were, I spent my time following you rather than your mother like I was originally supposed to do!"

"Why was she followed in the beginning. Who instructed you to do that."

He seemed to be thrown in a state of panic for a second before sighing and looking down at the white floor. "I c-can't tell you that, my love..."

"TELL ME RIGHT NOW OR I'LL MAKE YOU GO THROUGH HELL!" I yelled, causing the guard standing behind me to look at me with a warning expression. "S-Sorry..." I apologized to guard.

"If I told you. He would know."

"How? Who's 'He'?" I stepped closer to the glass, my breath fogging it slightly with every breath.

"He always watches. He always hears. He always knows." He said shakily. "He hurts you until you give in and follow him. He's the king. MY SAVIOR!" He smiled like a madman before breaking out in uncontrollable laughter that sent shivers up my spine.

"I think you should go, kid." The guard said, placing himself hand over my shoulder.

"No way! He has information I need! Many people's lives are in danger!" I lied. "Only he know where I can find the person with the information to stop this!"

"You a hero? You look not much older than a middle-schooler. Go home." He said, shoving me over to the door. I wouldn't go down without a fight and the info I needed.

I quickly spun around, taking his gun from his holster and pointing it at him. "I need to speak with this man a few more minutes." I threatened, stepping closer to his bulky figure. I turned to face Suho who looked at me with a marveled and love struck expression. "Where can I find your master? I would like to join his cause and meet him to... talk."

He smiled stupidly. "His main office where I used to meet up with him was in Hosu City. Near Pro-Hero: 'Magi's office? It was in a small brick warehouse covered in graffiti at the sides. It's kinda hard to miss. I used to always go there at night. Any time worked for him!" He finished. "Master would love you! Not like I do, of course!" He winked.

'He's clearly delusional.' I scrunched my face up in disgust.

I handed the man his gun back and made my way out. "Sayonara." I waved before running out of the building, ripping off my hoodie and stuffing it in my backpack so the man wouldn't be able to spot me if he chased after me.

I arrived at a public bathroom not long after and switched out my contact lenses quickly, taking off some make up I stole from Toga to better disguise myself. I put on a face-mask since those are common to use as a polite gesture to not get others sick.

I calmly walked by to my hotel room, ready to get some rest before I snuck into the facility. I dreaded every second that passed, as it made me feel anxious. I couldn't sleep due to the many thoughts running through my head. She could be alive. She could be dead. They could be hurting her. What if she's alive, but I get there too late? How are things going with the league? Are they safe?