Prologue

Disclaimer:-

This takes place after almost 8 moths from where i left off in my previous story. Takagi and Nishikata have been together since then. The teasing of Takagi has increased quite significantly from both sides, but of course, Takagi is the winner most of the time. occasionally, they would kiss, but Nishikata is still a bit hesitant. Let their story continue.

This chapter is not dedicated to them, they will arrive from the next chapter.

3rd person POV

A man in blue suit and trousers was standing in front of the mirror and fixing his tie. He had a stern look in his eyes. He had a square jaw line with a black spot on the right side of his face, probably his birthmark. His face resembled that he kept a shaved face. He was standing in a well furnished room. We could find that it was dusk as the sunset was visible from the window of the room. After setting his tie the man smiled at himself and said, "See you soon, my princess."

Saying this, he got a briefcase from the cupboard and left the room.

*

He traveled to the airport and soon boarded a plane to Japan. It was already dark by then. When he made himself sit comfortably, he got a purse out of his pocket and stared at it for some time. Seeing him staring at the wallet so fondly, the old man beside him smiled and asked, "Is it someone special?"

The man shook himself out of the trance and turned his face towards the man, smiling. The he flipped the wallet towards the old man and said, "Yes, this picture, it's too precious for me. This is my daughter, my princess. I am visiting her after seven years. The last time I visited her, she was just a little doll. Now, she is growing up. She is turning 16 tomorrow. My work is so tiresome that I have to stay away from my family this long." He sighed and looked out of the window, still holding the wallet towards the old man.

The wallet was not anything special. It was brown walled with worn out edges. There was old picture of none other than our main female character, Takagi. The picture is old itself and in it, little Takagi is playing with the sand, smiling an innocent smile. Almost all the card slots were empty, except the place where the driving license was. There was the picture of the man and all other details. The name said, "Raijiro Takagi"

So as all of you have guessed, this is Takagi's dad. in my previous story, i never mentioned her dad, so, i needed to introduce him anyway.

I started to write Before my specified time bcos, well, to tell the truth, i was kinda jelous with everyone writing and me sitting alone doing nothing. so, this way is better. I hope everyone supports me like the previous story.

thanks knight_of_zodiacTincoGKillerGrammshauzansuras for following me since the ending of my last story.

Till then

Stories_with_arka