Himiko Toga and Twice

"Forging their bodies and souls..." The pink haired girl grinned. "All for the sake of living as humans should. That's why it's quite vexing for you group of late starters to have become the talk of the nation. Toga Himiko. It seems that you're not fond of interviews. As such, I must apologize."

I punched a few of the attacking civilians, trying my best to approach Toga and help her fight as well. I know Toga is very strong on her own, but there's just too many people going all out on us with their quirks and having someone to have your back doesn't seem so bad as of right now.

A bunch of people started to surround the pink haired lady in a protective manner. "You see... I haven't given up a scoop since my first in the industry. Toga Himiko, from this point on, I'm gonna strip you down throughly." She closed her eyes and smiled cockily. "I have no interest in the League you're in, but you're special. Why did such a girl descend into such madness...? What a wonderful article that would make! It brings me back to my days in the field!" She gushed.

Toga angrily launched a knife with perfect precision, directly in one of the lackeys throats standing next to her before launching herself in the air to evade the interviewer. The lady turned her head sharply towards the fallen man before looking around, not being to spot the blonde.

Toga appeared from overhead and attempted to land a hit on the older before being chucked through a window.

"TOGA!!!" I exclaimed, fighting you way to her.

"JUST WHAT KIDND OF LIFE DID YOU LIVE!!?" She laughed as if it were all a joke to her. "By the way... our soldiers have no mercy." She blew up the ground inside the store Toga had landed in. "Please answer my questions if you want to live longer."

Her lackeys ran inside the store, charging at her with full speeds. I couldn't see more from where I stood so I ran over there as well, but so did my own attackers. I saw her slurping at the blood from her assailants but shook violently when the blood exploded.

"TOGA!" I held her up cautiously. "Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!"

"If you're trying to transform and blend in, that's not gonna work! I've come up with a few strategies of my own to speak to you!" She grinned and walked closer to us. "Our selfless soldiers have turned their own bodies into bombs in order to corner you with special abilities!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!" I yelled, holding Toga close to my chest protectively as more of the lackeys slowly crept closer.

"Just what do you think of your current situation, Toga-San?" She ignored me. "ELDEST DAUGHTER OF THE TOGA FAMILY. BORN AUGUST 7TH. AGE SEVENTEEN! DISAPPEARED AFTER HER MIDDLE SCHOOL GRADUATION! We're you able to see my riveting interview with your parents?!" She laughed maniacally. "HOW ABOUT THE ONE WITH YOUR CLASSMATES!? EVERYONE SAID THE SAME THING!!"

More people suddenly began charging at us once again. Toga shoved away, trying her best to fight them off, but failing miserably as she collapsed to the ground in excruciating pain and internal blood loss.

"WHY DID YOU THROW AWAY YOUR NORMAL LIFE!?" The pink haired woman said. Her name clicked in my mind at last, recognizing her as the famous interviewer: 'Kizuki Chitose'. "I KNOW IT WELL. YOUR PAIN AND SUFFERING!! BUT I WOULD LIKE THE HONOR OF HEARING IT FROM YOU YOURSELF!"

"LEAVE HER ALONE YOU WITCH!" I used my magnetism quirk to push the assailants away from Toga's heavily injured body.