Doctor

(HAPPY 50th CHAPTER!!!!!)

"Izuku!" They repeated.

I kept walking, pretending not to hear the person calling out to me. Eri tugged on my hand, looking back slyly.

"Don't look Eri. Remember the favor I asked from you?" I said in a whisper. She nodded and kept walking.

The person's footsteps got closer and I froze when they placed their hand on my shoulder. "IZUKU!!"

I backed up from them, turning to face them.

Behind me stood Uraraka and Tsu with absolutely shocked and crying faces.

"Who are you?" I asked, making my voice slightly deeper and raspier.

"O-Oh! Did we get the wrong person??!" Uraraka panicked, wiping away her tears.

"S-Sorry to bother you, ribbit!" Tsu said, pulling Uraraka away from me.

I'd caught someone else's attention from a distance and he came running to protect the girls, thinking I may have been scaring them. "Uraraka...Tsyu...? Is everything alright here?" The male asked, not looking in my direction.

I held on to Eri's hand when I realized who it was. I wanted to run to him and hold him in my arms, never letting go, and apologize for leaving him behind.

But the world is unfair like that.

"My brother and I have to get home now. Daddy will be mad." Eri pulled at my hand snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Y-Yeah...! Sorry to have bothered you guys! Hope you find your friend." I quickly turned around, walking away from the group before the bicolored male could see and recognize me.

"That was weird..." He muttered, talking to the girls and looking back in my direction afterwards.

~

A few days have passed since the festival at UA and Eri had managed to warm up to everyone at the league. She referred to me as her big brother and Toga as her older sister. Dabi, Spinner, Compress, Shigaraki were referred to as uncles and Twice was seen as sort of a cousin or brother to her. She never got to really meet Kurogiri.

He was captured by the heroes almost two months ago, causing a huge transportation issue for the league.

We all didn't want to admit it, but he played a big role in our lives. He cleaned, helped provide for us, was free transport, and great company as well as the only sane and grounded person out of the whole league.

"How did it go?" I asked Dabi, turning off the TV as he stepped through the door.

He rubbed his shoulder in pain, scoffing in annoyance. "You were right shortie. He ended up trying to gain our trust again. He seems genuine though, I can tell."

I pat Eri's sleeping form laying on my lap. She'd fallen asleep as I watched the news over our test with the new Nomu. "I trust you." I said looking in his direction. "So you believe we can use him for the time being?"

"Sure. As I said, he seemed genuine. You can tell he doesn't approve of the heroes' ideals like Stain, but he's also a hero just to save people like heroes should." He walked towards the hallway leading up to the rooms. "You guys would get along." He teased before walking away to his room.

I sighed and waited a bit before gently picking Eri up and taking her to our room. I decided that the room was too spacious, so I divided it in half. On the right, it's my room and on the left it was Eri's. Sometimes if she had nightmares, it made it easier to just wake me up and sleep next to me or just climb up to the bed and sleep there.