Where were we? Chapter 6

Hey guys. This is kind of hard to say but, I'm discontinuing this. I know a lot of you enjoined this story but as the old saying goes. All good things must come to an end. Thank you yall for understanding. have a great day. Bye.

What are you still doing here? I said bye.

                               Sike

It was 6:35 pm, Izuku was in his All might themed dorm room studying on his computer for an upcoming test. Izuku's mind begins to wander off. He started thinking of his old roommates. It has been a few months since the whole ordeal with the villains. Izuku did think about them from time to time. There was that one time at the Chisaski raid (fuck that guy) where he saw Himiko.

Flashback to the raid...

"Deku are you alright?!" The hero Rock lock asked. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks." Izuku told him. "Good. I don't know what I would do if you got hurt!" Rock lock said getting really close to Izuku. "Uh..." Izuku was confused. However, Aizawa was quick on his feet and activated his quirk. Rock lock started to melt away quickly, revealing a nude Toga.

"HIMIKO- I-I mean Toga?!" Izuku corrected since Aizawa was in the back of him. Toga then leaped onto Izuku wrapping her legs and arms around him. "I MISSED YOU! I MISSED YOU! I MISSED YOU!!!" Toga shouted lick him across his face. "Oh, my Gawd!" Izuku said feeling somewhat violated.

Aizawa released his binding cloth, wrapping it around Toga's body. "Welp looks like this is all the time we have. Till next time." She said as she was pulled towards Aizawa. But she was somehow able to spin around mid-air and stab Aizawa in the shoulder and made a run for it.

"Mr. Aizawa are you okay?!" Izuku asked concerned.

"Don't worry about me. More importantly, why was she so fixated on you?" Aizawa interrogated. Izuku was tapping his fingers together nervously. "S-she was l-like that too a-at the camp w-when they k-kidnapped Kacchan." He told Aizawa.

Present time...

Looking back at it now Aizawa didn't look like he believed him, but since the raid was more urgent he probably dropped it. Izuku wonders if Aizawa even remembers. Most likely. Aizawa was never one to forget any details. Hopefully, he won't bring it up during class.

Speaking of class, he has been getting along with everyone a lot better now, ever since the incident with Uraraka.

Bakugo has stopped trying to convince everyone that Izuku was associating with the League of villains. So all in all everything was looking pretty good.

Izuku was taken out of his train of thoughts when he heard his phone ringing. Looking at it, he saw it was Aizawa and he knew better than to ignore him. "Yes, Mr. Aizawa!" He said answering the phone. "Hey Midoriya, are you busy tonight?" Aizawa asked.

"No, Sir. Is there something you needed?" Izuku asked him.

"I need you to take care of Eri for the night. Think you can handle that?" Aizawa asked. "Y-yeah of course, I can!" Izuku said excited to see Eri. "Good cause I'm dropping her off in an hour, be ready." Aizawa said hanging up.