Chapter 29 Katsudon

Todoroni's POV-

Aizawa-sensei shut the door behind Zawa leaving me standing there like an idiot. I touched my lips and smiled. 'Zawa kissed me!' I smiled and ran home to tell Fuyumi. I ran through the door and ran into her room. "OI! Knock unless you want me- wait why are you panting?" I took a couple of seconds to slow down my heart rate. I looked up from where I was standing. Fuyumi was slightly unnerved from seeing me smile so brightly. "HE KISSED ME!" Fuyumi squealed and hugged me. "I'm so glad! Tell me all about it!" I sat on her bed and told her all about the festival and how we were teasing each other and finally how he kissed me. We were both squealing.

Natsuo groaned coming into the room. "Can you guys shhh?"

"Well Sho I'm happy for you, but I have to make dinner." My face reverted back into my usual stoic expression and I nodded. "Sorry, Natsuo." I bowed and walked to my room. Every time I thought about the kiss a small smile appeared across my face.

Throughout the night I would check my phone to see if he had texted me, and every time there would be no new notifications. I frowned and put my phone up before going to sleep.

Izuku's POV-

Bands of sunlight landed on my face causing me to wake up. I groaned in pain as the wounds from my fight with Kacchan flared up as well as a headache I must've gotten from last night. I groped around for my phone on my bed. It took a couple of seconds, but soon enough I got my phone and looked on the screen. I blushed as I saw the screen. I checked it again to make sure it was real and squealed.

4 new messages- Todo❤️️

Todo- Hey you up yet? 8:15 am

Todo- Zawaaaaa 8:21 am

Todo- When you wake up text me 9:00 am

Todo- Sorry, I'll leave you alone now 9:30 am

I read them over and over cursing the sun for not waking me up sooner. I looked at the time- 1:00 pm. 'Shit.' I stopped smiling for a second and placed my phone down so my bandaged fingers could have a break. I pressed the call button on my phone and waited for Todo to pick up. When he picked up I smiled. "Hi, Todo."

"Hi, Zawa."

"Do you want to come over?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean you wanted to talk about something right? Plus, I need someone to tend to my weak and oh so broken body." I heard a snort on the other line. "Well my fair princess, I will be over soon with katsudon and boba for you and your weakened state."

"Yay! Thank you Todo!"

"Okay, bye Zawa."

He hung up and I smiled before looking around my room. I don't even have anything to make a mess of, yet my room was still a mess. "PA!" I screeched. Within seconds Pa was at my door. "Everything okay Izu?" I nodded. "I need help with cleaning." Pa looked at me intrigued. "Why?"

"Because Todo is coming over and I can't clean the room up myself."

"He's coming over?"

"Yes."

"Let's get to cleaning then!" I flopped out of bed into my wheelchair and rolled over to pick up all my clothes while Pa picked up the trash. When we were done Pa gave me a high five and left.

I rolled over to my dresser and picked out a grey hoodie and a pair of black pants. I tried my best to put it on over my wounds, but it was proving to be very hard. I had my pants on and was in the middle of putting my hoodie on when I heard a light knock on my door. "Yes?

"It's me, Shinsou, someone is here to see you. It's Candy Cane." I smiled but started panicking. "Hey, Shinsou can you help me?" The door opened and Shinsou started laughing at me. "Okay, put your arms up." I did that and he took off my hoodie repositioning my hoodie before putting it over my head and my arms. He pulled the material down and smiled at his accomplishment. "Thank you." He nodded and let in Todo. and told Shinsou to let him in. Todo smiled bringing in a bag. "Why is Shinsou here?"

"Oh, don't tell anyone, but Pa and Dad adopted him." Todo nodded and placed the bag down on my dresser. "Can I have the katsudon now?" I pouted. Todo nodded and rummaged through the bag bringing out the tupperware full with the pork and rice. "YAY! Did you make this Todo?" He nodded. I made grabby hands and Todo just sighed before handing the tupperware over along with some metal chopsticks.

I instantly tore the lid open before wincing in pain. "Dummy, your arms aren't healed all the way yet." He rolled his eyes. "Here, I'll feed you."

"Okay." He grabbed a pair of chopsticks and got a big lump of food. He brought it up to my mouth and I pulled it off with my mouth. I chewed thoughtfully. "Todo, this is fucking amazing!"

"Zawa! Language!" I stuck my tongue out at him. I opened my mouth again and he gave me some rice. "You're the best Todo!"

"Too cute." I could feel a blush creep across my face. "W-what?" I was incredibly flustered and Todo seemed to notice this. "I said that you are too cute." I looked down at my hands too embarrassed to look at Todoroki. A faint thump indicated that he had put the tupperware down on my nightstand. He crouched down to my level and took my chin in between his two fingers to force me to look at him. His face was mere centimetres away from my own, so I looked to the side. "Look at me." He turned my head to look at him. His face got closer to mine. "Todo," I breathed out. "Yes?" I gulped before moving my head forward. It was like a magnet was pulling us together. His lips crashed onto mine and it felt like a million fireworks were going off. I wrapped my arms around his neck trying to pull him closer, but the stupid wheelchair stopped him from doing so. I groaned internally before just accepting it and threading my finger through his hair.

I pulled away after a bit to breathe. Todo pressed our foreheads together and we both were grinning ear to ear. "Izuku Aizawa, will you be my boyfriend?" My breath hitched. "Yes!" Todo did a victory fist pump which made me giggle. "Oh shit the food." Todo kissed my cheek and got up to retrieve the food. I giggled before saying, "Language," Todoroki gave me a playful glare.

Todo and I talked for hours before he finally had to go. He pushed me to the door after I insisted to see him off. "Bye Zawa." He kissed my forehead which made me giggle. "Bye Todo!" When he finally left I heard a screech from the kitchen. "DID HE JUST KISS YOU?!" Pa came running up to me from the kitchen. "Yeah, we're dating now!"

"I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU IZU!" Pa crushed me with a hug forgetting that I was still injured. "Pa that hurts!"

"Oh shit, sorry Izu!"

"It's fine."

"We should have him over for dinner one night."

"Sure, I'll tell him." Dad walked through the door. "What's with all the yelling?"

"My baby is growing up! Izu has a boyfriend now!" Dad looked at me curiously. "Who?"

"Todoroki."

"Mhm, if he hurts you I will murder him. Tell me when dinner is ready." With that Dad walked back into his room to probably go take a nap. "Will you help set up Izu?"

"Sure."

A/N- Sorry this is so freaking late I had six separate projects due last week, but I'm on break now so I should get more chapters out this week.