~A Snowy Ride 9~

Phil's POV:

I feel the cold breeze of the air as the car continues to move, the white snowy trees and grass makes it feel like a winter wonderland.

Its 2 days before Christmas.

America, Japan, Spain and I decided to go and stay in a resort, while Poland decided to celebrate Christmas with his family, its strange why I decided to go with Ame, but I can't help it, I also wanna celebrate with them.

"We're here." America said as he parked his car.

The resort was pretty BIG- and i'm really excited to explore around it, all of us grabbed our bags and went inside the resort, Ame was busy checking in our lodge, while Japan was just randomly eating-

After that we went inside our lodge, it was really cozy from the inside, a fireplace, fluffy beds, and Christmas decorations! It did look like a bit of modernish but i'm ok with that.

All of us brought our nice and cozy sweaters, Japan's sweater was a bit big, he looked cute in it lol- while Ame's was a nice fit, seemed a bit long though.

"Hey wanna go ice skating?" Ame asked us.

"Sure" I replied to him.

"What about you guys?" I asked both Japan and Spain.

"Alrighty then" Japan replied as both of them followed us.

-5 Minutes Later-

The skating rink was BIG like REALLY BIG and i'm really excited to skate! My mom thought me how to skate when I was young, I can still remember the first time I fell on the ice- I do think im quite good in skating, we rented some skates and started to put them on, I stepped first in the ice, remembering the things I learned from mom, I skated gracefully, leaving the three struggling to even walk on the ice.

"Look who's a professional." Japan said as he fell on the ice again, I can't stop laughing to them-

"Tch, looks like your enjoying it, wanna join??" Spain said as he tried to reach and grab my left hand, I avoided and skated away from them as I continued laughing. I decided to help them get up and also decided to teach them how to skate, I basically thought them how to walk on ice first, then proceeded on how to skate, Japan was doing well honestly, while the 2 continued to fall on the ice-

-10 Minutes Later-

I decided to take a little break from skating, I was hungry so I decided to get some hot chocolate.

"Hey I want ooooooooooooone." America whined at me.

"Fine i'll get one for each of you guys." I said as I walk away holding my cup.

It's been a really fun experience in the resort.

"Here you go guys." I said as I placed the tray with cups of hot chocolate, each of them gets a cup.

I was really prepared for this trip, I even brought my own pillows and extra sheets- and of course, each of us prepared gifts, I remember my mom saying to give it to the one most special and most loved person, which is why I only brought 1 gift, I feel bad to both persons who won't be receiving any gift from me- but oh well.

As hours go by, nighttime comes, it's time for us to sleep. I try to close my eyes but I can't just sleep, I gazed out of the window to see the snow falling, I thought I saw someone in the forest, must be just my imagination, I started to feel tired and decided to sleep.

"Goodnight." I said silently and fell asleep.