EXTRA SCENE : Waking Up

The morning slowly set in...

Nishikata : ( he slowly opened his eyes) ........ ( he knew exactly what situation he was in right now and looked over to his side)

Takagi was asleep right next to him

Nishikata : ( what the hell was I thinking yesterday....) ( he stared at takagi's face for a long time) I need
To wake her up eventually....

Takagi was warped around his arm and leg sleeping very peacefully

Nishikata : ( she looks like a baby while sleeping, well she does have a baby face) (he just stared at her face which wasn't very far from him) how am I supposed to wake her up.... It's the same problem as yesterday but now she is actually asleep...

Nishikata slowly began unwrapping her from around him when

Nishikata : ( her skin is so soft......) ( he ran his finger on her hand till he reached her shoulder)

Nishikata just stopped right there

Nishikata : ( his hand reached for her face) ( her face is softer......) ( he moved his finger along her face from the neck to the top of her forehead)

His finger eventually landed on her lips

Nishikata : ( he had no idea what he was doing but his hand examined her lips) ( so smooth and soft......)( he just stared at her lips)

Nishikata came to his senses after staring at her for 5 more minutes

Nishikata : ( what the heck was I....) (he turned over and tried to fall asleep again) (if I fall asleep too then she'll have to wake me up which will be less awkward.............. I hope....)

And so he closed his eyes and fell asleep again

After a few minutes

Takagi ' ( she rubbed opened her eyes and was still a bit sleepy when she noticed nishikata) (oh right....)

She realised that she was wrapped around him so he slowly got away

Takagi : ( she was about to wake him up when her gaze landed on his arm)
( she smiled and lied down again)

She placed her head on his arm using his arm as a pillow

Takagi : ( her head was under his chin and she was curled up in a ball next to his chest)

To her surprise nishikata who has asleep actually embraced her back making they distance between them precisely 0.....

Takagi : ( she was blushing as she realized that nishikata even though asleep was stroking her hair and playing with her hair, it was actually quite comfortable around him ) (I wish this never ends.....)

---------------------------------------------------------

405 words