Q & A and Facts

This Q&A will be updated from time to time if theres a new questions. And the questions will sometimes be on instagram and here.

People's questions 🤗

Is there a sequel? 😳
It's a secret >_>

(Yah there is, i know yall are to smart for that "it's a secret" TwT)
But the date of publish is still not sure and rn it's W.I.P

Edit:
The first chapter is done so the book is gonna be published very very soon, I'll be posting the cover and something else related on my Instagram. So see yah in the next book ^^

Who do Phil/Philippines love?

No one, but there is a chance that she can date anyone except Ame and Russia in the next book.

Does Martial and Del have a crush/love interest? 🤭

Well to be honest, I have a ship for Martial but for Del ehhh (sorry bro, ur gonna be single for more than 100s of years)

I do ship Del with Belarus since my headcannon, she's still single and a bit jelous of everyone who's in a relationship, and same goes to Del if any of yall are following me on Instagram.

And for Martial... nope there ain't a Jap x Mar (that's just a crackship of mine that I didn't know was a thing). Maybe Viet cong or no one for now, I'm still thinking but the next book, the pinoy siblings aren't really the focus. Because Phil and her brothers aren't the main characters anymore.

Questions no one ask for 🙃

What was my motive of making this? 🤔

Actually I don't really have a good motive, I just wanted to try and show my writting skills.

Why did Polina (Russia's cat) just randomly appeared in just one chapter?
Welp I just wanted to have a little fun with the characters, and I happen to remember that Russia is a cat person while making, so I decided to put Polina cuz why not have one more animal.

(1st chaptet:     Aussie's snake in the bath room)
(12th chapter: Russia's cat being his companionship)

Polina is still gonna appear in the sequel (so yay if yee love this cat (I love this cat more than my aunt's cat))
...

FACTS🤓

I was gonna discontinue this.😮
I have a feeling that most of yall are still new and didn't know that I almost discontinued this book. To some of you, you may know that I was gone from August 2019 to December 2019/January 2020. For some reasons I deleted my Wattpad (I think I said this back at Chapter 2). The reason I deleted it cuz I wasn't happy of making stories and this, I just wanted to draw and that's all.

For the past few months of being dead in here I decided to check on it for one time so I redownloaded wattpad and guess what I got...

You can see at the 1st chapter but if yee lazy (like me), I'll explain.
I saw a person's comment telling me to "Update" this so I tried digging into my mind to find my story ideas, and that's how we got this far uwu

All thank for the people who supported this from the very beginning 😭💘

• The 2nd chapter didn't go as planned 😥
After being dead for months the story was totally forgotten, so I have to think of a new thing to add. Chapter 1 and 2 was very different, at first Ame and Russia had a fight and calmed down before the chapter ends and all of a sudden we got "Deppi (depressed) America".

Struggling with putting images 😫
I have a feeling that most of yall have the same pain as I did, is it just me or not. Or maybe that's why most of the books I read just have 1 or 3 pics or it doesn't have any images. I really want to put more arts but freeeaakk. 😭

I'm dum at spelling 🤪
Share ko lang, and that why I always say that I may have misspelled some words.

I accidentally fell asleep while making this 😪
Again share ko lang but seriously this really happend and my parents found out about this and read it (and corrected my spellings)😵 but thank goodness they still support me😢