~Caught~ 8

Quick Note: This may contain some kissing and cursing but I did cover up some letters-

Phil's POV:

Japan has been really kind to me likely, he even gave me a teddy bear- while we were eating, he continues to look at me often smiling, I feel like he's into something- 

After eating, I decided to just lay down on the couch and start watching TV.

"Hey, can I join you?" Japan walked up to me holding a bowl full of popcorn.

"Oh uh, sure" I replied to him, he then sat down near me, its nice he sat down in a comfortable distance between me and him.

-30 Minutes Later-

"Looks like we ran out of popcorn" Japan said as he shakes the bowl with the unpopped kernels inside it.

Japan stood up from his seat and went to the kitchen, I checked the clock and it was already 5:00 PM, guess I can continue and watch more TV then, 3 minutes later Japan sat on the sofa beside me again holding another bowl of popcorn, both of us continued watching TV.

I checked the time again and it was already 6:10 PM which is almost dinner.

"Hey uh, are you feeling better from your injuries?" Japan asked.

"Yeah, not much of a problem to me." I replied

That was quite awkward- We continued watching TV and then 8 minutes later.

"Can I tell you something?" Japan asked, he seems to be nervous...?

"What is it?"

"Have you ever liked someone before...?" he placed the bowl aside.

"Uh—" I was cut off by Japan.

"I love you." he pinned me on the sofa.

"W-wait Japan I-" He cut me off again and.

and.

He just kissed me.

Then I saw a silhouette of America checking on us.

"Hey both of you dinner is re—" he stared at the both of us, especially Japan...

"Yo what the f*ck?!" he screamed.

"Ame wait I can explai—" he went upstairs and I heard a loud bang of a door.

"What the f*ck is wrong with him..." Japan said.

"Should we go eat dinner now?" Japan asked me.

"S-sure..." I went ahead to the kitchen first while Japan followed.

As we were eating Japan then asked.

"What happened to Ame? Why did he became so angry all of the sudden..."

"I don't know, he just said that he didn't have the appetite to eat then just walked upstairs and slammed his door close."

"Guess he became moody today" He giggled.

While me, I just continued eating, Japan doesn't even know that Ame and I were dating...

After eating, I decided to just go to sleep...

-1 hour later-

I woke up in the middle of the night and just felt bad about Ame, so I decided to text him.

Me: Hey... You there?

Ame: Stfu.

Me: C'mon...

Ame: What the heck happened eerlier.

Ame: earlier*

Me: Just wait there.

I jumped out of bed and silently went out of my room, I tip toed to America's room and knocked gently, he didn't open the door so I texted him again.

Me: Open the door

Ame: No.

Me: Just open the door please-

Ame: Fine...

He opened the door and then just pulled me inside his room.

"OW—" He cuts me off by covering my mouth.

"Shut up." He said silently.

Both of us sat down on his bed.

"Now, What. Happened." he asked me again.

"Japan said he liked me... he wasn't aware that we had a relationship together-" I was cut off.

"Then why DIDN'T you tell him?!" 

"Because he didn't let me continue what I was about to say, like right now."

Both of us became silent for 2 minutes.

"Do you even like him...?" Ame asked.

"No... Why?" 

"Then prove it." He said.

"Fine."

I went ahead and kissed him.

"I forgive you, now go to sleep." He said as he started to tuck in his bed.

"Can I sleep with you tonight...?" I asked

"Sure." He smiled.

____________________________________________________________