Chapter 3 : Finding A Fox

━━━»»——⍟——««━━━
Y/n's POV

I stood on Diane's boobs since Meli was on her shoulder , "Don't I look like a babe?" She smiled shoving a poster in my face, "But that's just a poster? You look better in real life!" I smiled closing my eyes, we decided to go get Ban firsts since it was closer, I stood outside and talked with Diane while Elizabeth and Meli went in side.

"You know I really missed you! It was so lonely! I thought one of the boys stole you!" She said pouting, I was confused by her wording but shrugged it off "Oh I'm sorry! I would have visited but I didn't know where you were!" I said patting her cheek. She was about to talk but Elizabeth ran out yelling, I jumped off Diane and ran to Elizabeth, "Meliodas is hurt!" She yelled pulling me inside, I ran and pick up meli, "Hawk Mom go to the village!" I yelled she turned and went to the village, Diane grabbed me and meli and started running to the town, I held him close as she tried to find a doctor. "Hang on!" I whispered holding his head to my chest.

I stood on the bridge waiting for Diane to come get me, but a swarm of bug started flying to the city, "Diane! Bugs!" I yelled running to her, I grabbed the princess and Hawk and pushed them in a building while Diane panicked, I jumped up on a roof and summoned my sword, "Pyro Dragon" I whispered to my self before jumping off the roof and flying around with a fire dragon following my sword, i killed about half of the bug but they started throwing acid at me and I had to hide, Diane used her powers to kill the rest thankfully, I ran out and checked on her, after everything settled down me and Diane started to the prison, but we got separated which is shocking considering she's a giant, I looked around but didn't see anyone for miles, until I saw a figure in the distance, I ran over but realized it was a Holy Knight, I started using Geo Stars on the Knight, but when I fell back down it kicked me away, I hit a tree but jumped up and ran at the Knight, I jumped and summoned my Sword, Using Pyro Dragon, I succeeded in making the Knight back off for a minute, when suddenly I heard a bell, I blinked and saw Diane where the knight was and Meli and Elizabeth running to us, "Huh?" I looked around confused.

Ban's POV
I was trying to get some sleep but the guards kept talking so I decidedly listen in, "I heard it was just the leader and one other sin! They're no match for 4 active Holy Knights." One said but then the other one jumped in "No the Blood Witch is with them!" My eyes widened at this, My love coming to save me? A dream come true! I smirked and busted down the door, walking out, I pulled a spear out of my arm and looked at the two I smirked again and ran forwards disappearing from sight I stabbed them both with the spear, "Time to see my love!" I whispered to myself.

Y/n's POV
We continued our path, Elizabeth was in Diane's backpack, we where looking for Ban and Sennett, I ran ahead, "I'm gonna go ahead and look for Ban you all look for Sennett!" I smiled before turning and running, I ran threw halls until I saw a girl sitting on the floor struggling to cover her body, I walked forwards and wrapped my jacket around her, "Huh? Oh Uh thank you!" She said hugging the jacket close, I smiled and nodded, "anytime Hun!" I smiled before turning and running off.

I ran threw the halls yelling Ban's name, "BAN! HELP!" I screamed on the top of my lungs, I waited a minute and he came running threw some walls, he tackled me, "My love you came!" He yelled shoving his face in my boobs, I laughed and nodded "Of course!" I smiled petting his head, "Captain is waiting we have to find him!" I said, he picked me up and started running, I clung to his as he ran at his top speed.

He walked out of the shadows to the group, he set me down next to him and glared at the captain, until he jumped up and smiled "CAPTAIN/BAN!" They yelled running forwards and started beating each other.

They laid on the floor and held each other's hands, i wakes forwards and crouched down holding both their hands i smirked "1..2..3..GO!" I yelled letting go and jumping to Diane, as the floor started breaking, destroyed the entire building.

I sat with a drunk Ban, he kept poking the side of my boob, I smiled angrily but didn't stop him, "Hey hey hey hey! Come on!! Talk to me princess!" He said flinging his arms around me, I sighed and took a sip of my wine, "I'm leaving," I said standing up, he didn't let go and made me drag him along, I dropped him by Meli and went to talk to Sennett and The doctor, Me and Sennett hit it off really well, we where laughing practically all night.

Once the hang out ended we went to the Tavern, Ban stole me and Elizabeth's bed so Elizabeth was in Meli's while I was stuck with Ban, i laid down on the bed pulling the covers over me, I felt something touch my boobs, I sighed and looked down to see an asleep ban hugging my boobs, I sighed and tried to sleep eventually I fell Asleep after I drowned out Bans snoring.

Elizabeth's POV
I couldn't sleep, I was to angry about how close Sennett was getting to My Y/n! I slipped out of bed and grabbed a cloak, I slipped a life from the kitchen and snuck out to Sennett's home, I walked up to her bed and smirked, I covered her mouth and stabbed her over and over in the chest. This was exhilarating! I snuck back out and ran to the river, I shoved the knife in the water and cleaned it off before running back to the tavern, I put the knife back and hid the cloak, I slipped back in the bed and smirked.

_____________________