Chapter 26 Sports festival part 2

A/N: I found an among us Aizawa aaaaahhhhh

Deku's POV- I looked at the bracket and frowned. I had to fight Todo if I made it past some kid named Shinsou. If I won against Todo I would have to fight Kacchan which was doubly worse, I'd rather die than have to deal with his whiny baby fighting style. It seemed every fight he had ended in him complaining. It was fucking annoying.

I felt a hand on my head. I turned to look at who it was and smiled. "Todo! Look! I have to fight you." He looked at the board thoughtfully. "Don't go easy on me Zawa." He smiled and then left. "Don't worry," I whispered low enough so only I could hear.

It was finally my turn to fight. The first one was Hitoshi Shinso, he looked like a carbon copy of Dad. I giggled at their resemblance. 

We stared at each other across the ring. He had a determined look on his face. Midnight counted down from three before holding up a gun. She pulled the trigger causing a loud bang to erupt from the pistol. I smirked. "Izuku Aizawa, right?" I nodded. "It must be fun to have your life handed to you right?" I furrowed my eyebrows. 'What?' He kept standing there with a bored expression. "I mean you've never faced any hardships with that strong quirk. What was it again?" He feigned a curious expression. I bit my lip to keep from speaking back. 'I should attack, but I want to hear what else he has to say.' I stood straight up releasing my fighting stance. "You guys with the 'perfect quirk' are all the same. Do you know what it is like to be bullied every day? Not knowing if you're safe or not?" I looked at the ground and replied with a quiet 'yes'. I guess his quirk was voice-activated because when he was done being shocked with my response my body froze. 'Ah, mind control.' 

I tried to figure out how much wiggle room I had with his quirk activated. If I tried hard enough I could summon some shadows. 'Too bad he can't control my mind completely.' I used the consciousness I had left to shoot a small shadow at my head. I looked at the line. Five steps ahead was the boundary. 'Damn he almost got me.'

I rubbed the sore area on my head where I hit my self. "Shit dude." I turned around to see a frightened Shinsou. "I do know what that feels like, so I'm going to feel bad for beating you. It's your ticket into the hero course right? But I can't let you do that because I have to finish business with Kacchan. I'll put a word in for you though." I pushed him out with my shadows. "Izuku Aizawa wins!" I held out my hand to help Shinsou up, but he got up on his own. "I don't need help to get up." I nodded and walked over to the stadium.

I gnawed on my lip as my fight with Todo came closer. I didn't want to hurt him by accident. I moved to the waiting room as the round before us started. Kacchan was leaving the room when he saw me. "Tch."

"Tch." I mocked. "What the hell was that you damn shitty nerd?""I don't know what you are talking about, you deranged pomeranian." Kacchan was about to activate his quirk, but then Kirishima came down the hall. "Bakubro!" I saw a light blush form on Kacchan's face. "Don't call me that Shitty Hair!" I escaped while Kirishima distracted Kacchan. The time had finally come to fight Todoroki. I inhaled deeply before exhaling. Time to fight. I walked up the stage and saw Todo. I smiled and waved. He smiled. "Three! Two! One!" Bang! The gunshot and I ran at Todo. He tried to keep me away using his ice, but I broke through it with ease. I summoned shadows and tried to push him out of the ring, but he evaded it and glided towards me with his ice. He shot a blast of ice at me. I dodged the ice with ease. I was confused. 'Why did he never use his left side?'"Todo why don't you use your fire?" Todoroki flinched visibly and haltered for a second. "It's my Dad's quirk and I refuse to use that scum's quirk. I will surpass him only using my Mom's quirk.""That makes no sense Todo." We started to exchange punches. It was a dance of fists flying everywhere. "You can use your quirk to help people, but yet you're letting that fucker affect your life even now." I jumped backwards and giggled. "Besides it's your quirk not his silly."

Todoroki POV-

It felt like the sun came to me. He stood there and smiled making his nose scrunch up. My heart skipped a beat. "Besides it's your quirk not his silly." A big blush crept across my face. I smiled at him and he nodded. My left side heated up and fire escaped me. Aizawa laughed. "Now we're talking Todo."

Deku's POV-

I was so happy. 'I got him to use his fire!' He moved to the opposite edge of the match ring and started to try and keep me away with the ice. I simply broke through it and pushed Todo out of the ring. The crowd cheered loudly. I winced at the volume of the audience, but smiled and helped Todoroki up. I looked up and saw him smiling at me. "Thanks, Zawa." My head cocked to the side in confusion. "For what?" He ignored me and walked towards Recovery Girl's room. "I should rest now. Bye Zawa.""Bye?"

 It was soon going to be me and Kacchan's battle. I was excited to finally fight him in a formal battle.

I sat in the stands and watched the battle that had just started between Kacchan and that pink bitch. I smiled while I watched him obliterate her. People were starting to get mad that he was going too hard on her, but in my opinion, he's acknowledging her power. I watched as she started to collect the rubble Kacchan was creating. 'Oh, so she actually does have a brain.' There was an amused smirk that was creeping across my face. 'She thinks that can do something against the most stubborn human in the world? He'll probably just blow them all up.' Pa was screaming into the mic and it was causing my ears to bleed.

The moment finally came when Uraraka put her plan into action. She dropped the debris she had collected. Kacchan looked up confused seeing the rubble in the air. He smirked and blew it up. 'There it is ladies and gentlemen.' I stood up and put my hands in my pockets. 'Guess it's time to go now.'

I walked to the waiting room mentally preparing myself for this battle. I grabbed a water and strategized in my brain on how to handle Kacchan. Before I knew it the time had come for me to fight him. I walked to the arena and saw him looking excited. I waved to him. "Yo." He frowned at my lack of nervousness towards him. "Three. Two. One!" Midnight shot the gun and Kacchan flew towards me propelling himself with his explosions. He swung his fist at my face with a right hook. I dodged the attack and grabbed his arm pulling him down. I kneed him in the stomach before kicking him away. In the room, I had decided that I wanted to have a challenge and it was to not use my quirk at all. I smiled and stalked over to Kacchan. He got up again and ran towards me and tried to kick my stomach, but in one fluid motion, I grabbed his leg and pinned him to the ground. "I didn't have to use my quirk to get you here. That must be an eye-opener for you Kacchan. Huh?" Kacchan grit his teeth and got out of the arm lock I had placed on him. He looked feral at this point. He propelled himself toward me. I could tell he was furious. He shot an explosion at my face so fast that I couldn't react.

My face felt like it was on fire. It had been so long since he had used his quirk on me that I had almost forgotten what it felt like. I cradled my face, but Kacchan didn't give me enough time to react before exploding my arm. I looked down and you could see all the way to the bone. Guilt flashed through his face, but once again he hit me with an explosion. I didn't know what was happening. I couldn't move my legs. I sighed and ignored the explosions being released on my skin. I grounded my legs so I didn't move much and I tried to be in a state of calm. Once I was calm I ignored the sharp pain on my limbs and kicked Kacchan in the side. He bent over gasping for breath. I used this moment to kick him out of bounds using my quirk. I smiled and fell over, my vision was getting fuzzy, but I didn't care.