Chapter 31.5 : Darkness

Nishikata was just walking back to the hotel after leaving Kaori... But on the way...

Sumire : hey dorkie

Nishikata : takagawa-san? What? Are you here to bash me for my actions?

Shuichi : I believe I'm more fitting for the job

Nishikata : oh hello shuichi.... Wait weren't you supposed to come late at night?

Shuichi : change of plans...

Nishikata : if you're gonna bash me... Then just know I have completely ruined her reputation...

Sumire : I will thank you for that.... But that's not why we're here...

Shuichi : apparently you didn't take my advice and didn't hear takagawa out

Nishikata : we just didn't get a chance...

Sumire : because you started dating Kaori

Nishikata : who?

Sumire : Kaori? The one you spended the whole day with?

Nishikata : oh so that's her name.... Well it's not like I'll bother remembering it.... I just used her

Shuichi : I've gotta say, I'm pretty impressed by your manipulation skills, you a turned a gold digger Trying to use you into a tool

Sumire : ( why is he impressed, that's messed up) don't just randomly switch sides!!

Shuichi : ( he let out a small chuckle) but isn't that a hypocritical?

Nishikata : the heck are you talking about?

Shuichi : aren't you just doing what Takagi-chan did but 10 times worse..

Nishikata : don't you dare compare me to her!!

Shuichi : and you can't deny there is something in your mind....

Nishikata : STOP IT!!! ( he jumped at him trying to get him to shut up)

But Shuichi was prepared.... In 3 seconds nishikata was pinned to the wall

Sumire : ( I'm so happy I decided to bring togami-san along....)

Shuichi : you are an utter disappointment.....

Nishikata : maybe I'm cynical but your face makes me miserable... I find you despicable

Shuichi : now listen you imbecile, time to move on to the facts

Nishikata : what facts?!

Sumire : it all started with me asking you to teach me guitar...

Shuichi : somehow Takagi-chan got suspicious of you two and followed you...

Nishikata : wait how do I know this is not a lie

Sumire : cause houjou was the one who told me this...

Nishikata : ok go on..

Shuichi : she apparently thought you were going on a date with her....

Nishikata : WHAT!!! NO!! I WOULDN'T BE CAUGHT DEAD WITH HER!!

Sumire : don't worry bro the feeling's mutual..... Anyways thats why she was angry at you.....

Nishikata : (nishikata could just stare at shuichi while the truth slowly peiced together in his mind) oh.... ( so that's why the apologies felt so sincere...because they were..... ) ......

Sumire : see? This was all just one massive misunderstanding...

Shuichi : ( he slowly released his grip on nishikata)