~Accident 2~ 7

I broke the promise again :'D

Ame's POV:

"So, I have prescribed you the medicine you will need to take." said the doctor to me.

FINALLY- I'm out of this hospital- I wanna go home and take a bit of rest but...

Phil...

I'm just still worried about him...

"Heeey Ame, ready to go home?" said Japan.

"But... What about-" Japan cut me off.

"Don't worry, just take some rest first, we'll take care of Phil" Japan patted me.

I sighed "Fine... But i'll visit him tomorrow"

I started to walk out of the hospital, then I see Spain with his car.

"Let's go?" he said.

"Ok..." 

I get inside the car and Spain starts driving, I'm so tired... but I can't just stop thinking about Phil... I just have to relax ok...

-20 Minutes Later-

We arrived at the house, I took my stuff and went inside, I ran up to my room and closed the door.

"Yo? Joe you there?" Spain said as he knocked on my door.

"Go away I wanna sleep..."

"Oh, alrighty then."

Then I heard him going downstairs, I decided to sleep and just hope Phil will be okay...

Phil's POV: 

"Huh... Why does my head hurt... and where the heck am I..."

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, I saw machines around me, and tubes that were attached to me, I was in the hospital.

"Oh... Now I remember..."

"Hm...? Oh, Phil! Your awake!" Japan exclaimed while he scared the crap out of me-

"Oh hey..." I replied to him in a soft voice, I still felt quite weak from the incident.

"Need anything? Want me to call the nurse?" 

"Oh no need, no need, i'm just tired..." 

"Take your rest then so you'll recover properly" Japan patted me.

I slowly felt much more tired and then just went to sleep.

-3 Weeks Later- (So much time skips l m a o)

"Here's the prescribed medicine for you, take these daily after eating or so." 

Finally i'm out of this hospital, although i'm in crutches I think that's fine, Japan is busy packing the stuff and Ame is busy paying the bill.

"Heeeey, Let's go?" said Spain.

"Can we  stop by to get some food?-" said Japan.

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, but let's be quick okay, Ame is waiting."

"Yay, anything you want Phil?" 

"Oh no thanks, I'll take what you buy" I replied to Japan.

"Okie dokie then"

Spain started driving the car, I have a strange feeling about us in the car...

"Hey Phil, what's wrong? you look worried." Japan said as he rubbed my back.

"Oh nothing... nothing..." I rubbed my hands together.

"Don't worry, we'll make sure you will be safe." Japan hugged me.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's a bit short-