Chapter 21 Todo?

T.W. Abuse

3rd Person POV-

Deku and Uraraka ran towards the building on instinct once they heard the voice. The inside of the building was weird to the two, but they shook it off and continued in search of the bomb inside. "Oi, go look for the bomb. Kacchan is already coming to beat me up or whatever." Uraraka sighed pride still hurt, "Okay." She ran off and left Deku alone to try and find his childhood best friend turned bully. Within seconds of running through the halls, he could hear the yelling and the loud booms of Bakugou's explosions. Deku sighed and stopped allowing Bakugou to come to him. "Where are you, you shitty nerd?" Deku sighed and willed the shadows in the corner to become liquid under his control. Afterwards, he shaped it into a cloud-like shape. He stepped onto the swirling black mist and levitated it upwards. Boom! Bakugou was directly below Deku. He didn't notice Deku yet which Deku used to his advantage. He dispersed the cloud and landed behind Bakugou silently. In a blink of an eye, Bakugou was knocked out and tied up. Izuku had chopped the back of his neck. The greenette went to go find Uraraka, that wasn't too hard. He could hear the crashing of rocks and the yelling from the hallway.

Deku produced his shadow cloud again and hovered above the oblivious Iida and Uraraka. It was funny how focused they were. Deku sighed and restrained Iida. Iida had just now noticed Deku's presence. Deku laughed at his mini heart attack and touched the bomb. Uraraka went up to praise him but he didn't want to hear it so he sighed and hopped out the window. This frightened everyone. He landed on his feet perfectly fine from his 30-story drop and started to walk back to the viewing room. The class let out a breath they were holding when they saw him safe.

'Incredible this kid is amazing. I need him as my successor. He passed my test.'

All Might's POV-

The rest of the kids went, but I didn't care. I just needed to see young Aizawa. When everyone was finished I made my way over to him and asked for him to stay behind.

Deku's POV-

The old fart asked me to stay behind. I didn't want to, but I reluctantly agreed. Everyone filed out the room to change and I remained there with my arms folded across my chest. When the last person walked out I stood up straight and cocked my eyebrow up. "What do you want now?" Venom laced every word but the ass in front of me pretended to not notice probably thinking it had nothing to do with him. I wonder how his ego got so inflated. "Well you see young Aizawa, originally I was going to give you a three-month trial to inherit something of mine and you have already passed my expectations so I don't think we will need the full three months." I was confused. My head cocked to the side with my face resting in an angered confusion. "What the hell does that mean? We've met twice, unless..." I pondered for a bit. It was like piecing a puzzle together that I had only a couple pieces to. It took a bit but then I figured it out. I felt nauseated, this man was a fucking creep. "What the fuck? Were you fucking spying on me this whole fucking time?" He tried to put his hands on my shoulders to calm me down but I smacked them down. "Wait young Aizawa hear me out!" I scoffed and motioned him to continue. "I was quirkless once," I was startled at this but I didn't let it show. "My power is inherited. I want you to become the next symbol of peace and inherit my power." I looked up from the ground up to him and smirked a bit. "You're a dumb shit aren't you?" I slowly started to walk to him. "You are so funny," I clasped my hands together and smiled the fakest smile I think I have ever done. "First, you shit on my life and then you ask me to have your shitty power?" He looked confused and that made me even more furious. The temperature in the room lowered. "You don't fucking remember still? Even after stalking me like a 60-year-old pedophile this past month?" The man was too scared to talk so he simply shook his head. "When you can remember talk to me. But to answer your question- no. Go fuck yourself."

For the first time, his smile was gone and replaced by a frown. My anger was at an all-time high today. If I had stayed any longer I would kill All Might so I walked out the room still pissed. The air around me paralyzed anyone around me in fear. I walked through the halls trying to find the locker room. My anger was going to explode at any moment and I needed to be out before then.

Soon, I made it to the tiled locker room. There was only Kacchan, Kirishima and Todoroki there. They froze as soon as I entered. It didn't matter though, I just needed to get my clothes on and leave. Quickly, I slipped on the uniform. Kacchan tried to walk up to me but stopped seeing how irritated I was. At that moment I was willing to burn the whole school up. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. My breathing was cut short as Todo walked up to me. He put his hand on my shoulder and I tensed up. I turned my head around so fast I thought I was going to get whiplash. This confused me, 'Fucking make up your mind Todoroki do you hate me or not?'

"We're gonna leave," Kirishima said awkwardly. He pushed Kacchan out of the room and left me and Todoroki alone. Todoroki turned me around and wiped the tears coming down from my face. I didn't even notice they were there until he did that. His gaze softened considerably when he saw my pathetic state. "What are you doing? I'm a 'waste of time.'" I scoffed and hit his hands away. He was stunned for a second before returning his face into an apathetic expression. As I ran out the door he followed me out and prevented me from going further by grabbing my hand. I tried to shake out of his grip, but he was too strong. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to-" He said in an almost silent voice. There was something he said afterwards, but I couldn't hear it. I looked back to his face looking to the ground. "Well, you did... I don't know what to think right now. Please just let me leave." He hesitantly unwrapped his hands from my arm and I ran away.

Todoroki's POV-

'If only you knew how much I was risking to say that.' I sighed defeated and walked to the next class I had. Father is going to kill me tonight.

<<Time Skip>>

The bell rang mocking me as if it knew what was about to happen. I walked out looking at Aizawa one more time before going home. I breathed in and out before entering the house. "SHOTO!" I flinched at the name and the anger in my 'Father's' voice. "Yes, Father?"

"I thought I fucking told you not to speak to that boy. Did I not?" I watched as his tall frame made it into the front hallway. "You did Father."

"Then why do I have a report of you speaking to him?" My eyes widened and I gulped. 'Fuck, did he put in spies?'

"It was nothing Father." *slap!* A sharp sting made its way across my face. I instinctively held my hand to my face. The wind was knocked out of me as he punched me, and soon after I was on the floor in agony. "You. Really. Think. That. You. Can. Just. Not. Listen. To. Your. Father?" With each word came a kick and with each kick became more pain, but no tears came out. I refused to cry in front of Father; it only fueled him. When he decided he was done beating the shit out of me he left and said I had to be in the training room in five minutes. I slowly got up and wobbled my way over to the dojo. I could feel the bruises forming already, but I didn't say anything.

<<Time Skip (He basically just trains and gets burned and junk. I'm bad at writing training sorry.)>>

We were finally done with 'training' and Father was tired so he went to bed. "Fuyumi I'm going outside to the park. Can you cover for me?" She just nodded so I left and jogged over to the park as best as I could. I probably should've covered my injuries, but I wanted to get out of the house as soon as possible. I sighed and stared into the starry sky. It was so peaceful at night. The only sound that could be heard were the crickets and the occasional wind. I sat down on a bench. My peace was disturbed by a small voice. "Hey... oh my God! Todo, are you okay?"